Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Pocket sized Spanish for dummies at Target!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleandscott View Post
they had "daily spanish" and "daily spanish phrases" at our targets! :)
i'm SO happy i found them! hooray!
I didn't even realize there were different versions! I just looked at mine, I got the daily spanish ones...which ones are better?

(ok it really probably doesn't matter wink.gif but now I want to make sure I got the good ones!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I didn't even realize there were different versions! I just looked at mine, I got the daily spanish ones...which ones are better?

(ok it really probably doesn't matter wink.gif but now I want to make sure I got the good ones!)
they both looked good to me! i just picked the phrases because they might be easier for the non-spanish speakers? maybe not? haha i think both were good!! :) yay for target! cheer2.gif

HI Ladies, I live in Canada and do not have a target here, would anyone be willing to pick some up for me and i will paypal you some money for them and shipping? PLEASE? I need 15? Let me know if it is possible, I really appreciate it! email: cromero@telus.net Thanks a bunch!

Yeah! I read this post initially at 2:30 in the morning, the next day I was up at at Target. I had to go to 3 Targets to get enough but I got them!!! I live in St. Louis and we also have Spanish phrases and then daily Spanish. I will say that after looking through them the Spanish phrases I think will be more beneficial for guest. I was sooooo very excited to find them, I was going to make them but know I don't need to!!!

This site is amazing, thank you so much to the first poster!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
I live in NYC and don't have a Target. Would anyone pick me up some and I could paypal or send a check? I need 60 of them. I would pay for shipping and everything. I know it is a lot to ask. But I love this idea and found them in NYC for $4.99 each OUCH.....

PLease PM me if this is possible. I will owe you my first born, well okay maybe my second:)

Peace & Love
Kathy
Isn't there a Target on Time Square ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleandscott View Post
they both looked good to me! i just picked the phrases because they might be easier for the non-spanish speakers? maybe not? haha i think both were good!! :) yay for target! cheer2.gif
ok soooo I was back at Target today and exchanged the daily spanish ones for the spanish phrases. I think the phrases will be more beneficial wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bePowers View Post
Yeah! I read this post initially at 2:30 in the morning, the next day I was up at at Target. I had to go to 3 Targets to get enough but I got them!!! I live in St. Louis and we also have Spanish phrases and then daily Spanish. I will say that after looking through them the Spanish phrases I think will be more beneficial for guest. I was sooooo very excited to find them, I was going to make them but know I don't need to!!!

This site is amazing, thank you so much to the first poster!!!!
3 Targets?! how many did you have to buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinalynL View Post
Thanks Andi! I bought some earlier today. I think the cashier at Target thought I was crazy...such a cute find for our guests!
yep, I the cashier I had thought I was crazy too! Especially when I returned 15 daily spanish books for 15 phrases books.... smile120.gif I thought it was kind of comical!