Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#161 Danielle77

• 200 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:36 AM

Mummergirl your pictures are beautiful!!! They do such amazing work, I have been talking to them too, hopefully they will be doing my wedding too.

#162 claire.cw.watson

• 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:06 AM

I also just had a look at your photos. They are great. You look beautiful!

Think Ive made my decision and will use Moments That Matter. Everyone seems to love their work.

#163 jaxsebridetobe

• 44 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:00 AM

Hi girls,
        I was going to use a friend for my wedding but it looks like she probably won't be able to make it so I'm looking at other options now. I like the work of MTM...I saw in a post that they have raised their package rates...i'm wondering if anyone knows what the most recent rates are now?

#164 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

I remember seeing it somewhere but I can't remember how much it was or how recently it was posted. I would say your best bet would be to email them. Here's the website. They are pretty timely in their responses and this way you have accurate info. From what I remember it wasn't that much of an increase..... still affordable and competitive. Good luck!!
          MEXICO Destination Wedding Photography, Wedding Photojournalism throughout the Mayan Riviera
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#165 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

I just got their rates only last month and they offer awsome photography and great rates.

Here is the link they sent me for rates

They also reply very quickly. I am really looking forward to having them as our photographers.

Let us know how it goes.
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#166 jerzygirl85

• 342 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know, that MTM has updated their website with more slideshows of their work.

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

#167 newyork6156

• 89 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

Hi Ladies!

Well I just got back from Secrets Maroma Beach last night! It was great!

Lincoln and Lori were really wonderful to work with. They were sooo nice and easy going. I can't wait to get a glimpse of some of our photos on their website...I''ve been checking everyday. :-) Out of everything I had to worry about on our wedding day, our photographer choice was definitely not one of them. They were at the resort on time, took tons of pics, everyone said how nice they were...I could go on and on saying nice things about them. I am completely honest in my vendor reviews (as you will see in other threads) and I will give the good and bad for each experience. I really don't have any "not good" comments about Moments That Matter...really.

If you have any questions about them ask away.
                My Secrets Maroma Beach Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati....s maroma beach

#168 keilag

• 190 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

I think photos are the most important of all the vendors for a wedding. If you dont have beautiful pics to look back it would be very sad. I am a picture freak but also frugal with a limited buget. I am thinking MTM is the best so far

#169 newyork6156

• 89 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

Yay! Lincoln and Lori put a few pics and a "teaser" video on their blog!
                    Here it is: Blogging the Moments That Matter

I can't wait to see the rest!
                    My Secrets Maroma Beach Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati....s maroma beach

#170 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

Great teasers. I've booked MTM and am so excited about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users