Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#1 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

Hi,
    I've been looking into "moments that matter photography" and wanted to know if anyone has used them before. I found the contracts that my hotel have with their "approved" photographers to be insanely expensive for not a whole lot of pictures to bring home, so I'm looking for an outside vendor. Another problem that I'm running into is that my hotel charges $500 to bring in an outside company. This company covers that fee if you book their full package, which is one of the reasons I was interested.

Here's their link. Wedding Photographer Mexico , Cancun , Playa Del Carmen , Mayan Riviera

If anyone has any feedback on them, or pics I would really appreciate it!!
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#2 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
    • 315 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

i considered them when i was looking for photographers. they were really nice and had an awesome package deal.

bumping this message so hopefully you will get a response! =)

#3 JC0721

JC0721
      • Banned
      • 74 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:07 PM

OK, posting here as well in the hopes of also getting feedback. Their pricing seems phenomenal for the beautiful work they do! I've only communicated with them so far via e-mail but they seem really nice.

#4 jcoop

jcoop
        • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

I'm actually waiting to hear back from them right now, I can't find their packages or prices anywhere though...anyone know about what they charge for a full day package?

#5 Bianca

Bianca
          • 1,057 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:34 PM

I don't think any active members on here have used them. They are members on the forum. They are new to the Riviera Maya area. Maybe they can offer some previous clients as references.
            19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
            http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#6 JC0721

JC0721
            • Banned
            • 74 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:35 PM

I received a quote yesterday for $2000 for ALL-DAY coverage, incl. 2 photographers, 800 images on DVD, enhancements, slideshow DVD. They seem really nice. And reasonably priced for what beautiful work! On their site they do mention possible "site fees" (for resorts, I guess, if you bring outside photogs in), but that's it.

#7 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:06 PM

I found out after a few more emails that they recently moved from Canada to the Riviera Maya area, so that's why I couldn't find anyone that had used them. They did a wedding this month in Riviera Maya and the pics are on the website now. I decided to go with them! I couldn't find anyone else that beat the package they offer and I also didn't have anyone else respond and personalize their emails the way they did. I found that they took the time to answer all of my questions (and trust me, I had a lot) and did so in a very friendly fashion. Right now I think their website just has the half day and full day package, but they told me they are working on two more packages that they will offer.
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#8 JC0721

JC0721
                • Banned
                • 74 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:37 PM

They do look like they do awesome work and seem really nice, I think you made a good choice. :o)

#9 IndianBride

IndianBride
                  • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

I considered using them - they were quick, prompt with their replies and great packages but decided to go with a photog from home.

#10 gemstone

gemstone
                    • 43 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

I have booked them for my wedding in April/09. The photos on their website look great and yes, they are extremely nice and prompt via e-mail. They also do a TTD at a great rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users