Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#381 affiwin

affiwin
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

Jen - Love, love your photos. Looks like so much fun. Ladies the FI and I spent Christmas at the EPM. We met Yamina and like Jen said, she is amazing. She is so experienced with weddings, but also very busy. However, she'll take care of you once it's your time - so to speak. We are so excited about getting married there. We were going to get married at the La Amada, but are now switching to the EPM and besides we have a pretty large guest list. We fell in love with the place. Now on to the rest of the planning.

#382 s_katrese

s_katrese
    • 182 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MSG518
      Katrese,

I've tried 5 times to sit down and figure out this menu! lol I have some really picky eaters that would be turned off by this menu, even though to me it all sounds delicious! What have you decided? I really just want a chicken dish, fish dish, and beef dish to offer my guests.
      My laptop is in the shop so I am currently using my at work computer, therefore I can't see the attachments Yamina sent me. But I think I will choose a fish and beef option for guests. I myself will be having fish.

#383 thope

thope
      • 104 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:19 AM

I put three menu choices on our rsvp card...plus a veggie...didnt think we would be limited...lol...im sure it will work out

#384 MSG518

MSG518
        • 109 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by thope
          I put three menu choices on our rsvp card...plus a veggie...didnt think we would be limited...lol...im sure it will work out
          Ok good! Lol What did you choose if you don't mind me asking?

#385 s_katrese

s_katrese
          • 182 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:06 AM

Still wondering if anyone has restaurant suggestions for Cancun, looking fora place with great food and great prices for a rehearsal dinner.

#386 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

I just got back from our honeymoon at this resort and it was AH-Mazing! All of you getting married here will NOT be disappointed!!

#387 thope

thope
              • 104 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

Katrese I wish i knew places for you to eat..i'm trying not to leave the resort to eat if possible.....
                MSG my menu choices are grilled filet, mahi mahi & chicken breast, and shrimp stuffed chicken breast...I mixed the gold and silver menu choices since i'm getting the gold package..per Yamina that is ok. I have no idea what the veggie option is.
                Nadine I love your dress...mine is similar...
                Question have you all picked a photgrapher yet...I'm in the process I realize now I should have done this month's ago. I am waiting for a price list from Elizabeth Medina and Del Sol....any suggestions on good photog's you've seen?

#388 Supersonic

Supersonic
                • 30 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hello Thope:

I went with Del Sol Photography, Vincent will be shooting our wedding. The office manager is Melissa, she is great. They worked out a payment plan so I did not have to pay it all in one huge chunk. They do not charge you travel since they are in Playa del Carmen. Elizabeth Medina charges you travel and you have to put her up in a hotel room the night before and her prices were higher.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck.

Shanna

#389 s_katrese

s_katrese
                  • 182 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:07 PM

I am going with sascha gluck of cacun photos he has received great reviews on this site so I look forward to working with him.

#390 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                    • Vendor
                    • 278 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Hi there Excellence brides! You all chose a fantastic destination, congratulations! Hope no one minds if I pop in for a second to comment. I would hate for any of my brides to get the wrong idea or worry based on this incorrect information since my policies have not changed at all.

Quote:
                      Elizabeth Medina charges you travel and you have to put her up in a hotel room the night before
                      I do travel in from about 4 hours away however I cover all travel costs myself other than the cost of one night's hotel for the night of the wedding. (to avoid making the drive twice in one day + shooting a wedding!) We do not need to stay at the resort, although it often works out better than way for our clients for us to be onsite because of required day passes and vendor requirements, etc. There are NO additional travel charges.

I hope that is helpful! Best wishes for your weddings! Elizabeth

PS, Since I can't seem to post with out photos I am attaching a few along with a Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users