Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2561 Kristen5469

Kristen5469
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

If it is more than 20 people you do not have a choice. I wanted to do that and was told that anything over 20 is considered a private party. :( 

#2562 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

I would just ask your wedding coordinator by email and get her response in writing. It can't hurt and you might get the response you want! :-)

#2563 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
      • 200 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

My husband and I were married at EPM on Friday and everything was beautiful!! There is no need to worry. The resort is amazing and the staff are all so nice!!!! 

#2564 danak71

danak71
        • Site Supporter
        • 264 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

My husband and I were married at EPM on Friday and everything was beautiful!! There is no need to worry. The resort is amazing and the staff are all so nice!!!! 

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics!

#2565 April2013JM

April2013JM
          • 13 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

Congratulations Amanda!

#2566 whitneys

whitneys
            • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by kfritz 

I booked Lori your wedding helped me make final decision! Thank you!!!! You got married in gazebo?? How was it I can't decide over beach or gazebo

We are doing the gazebo. I like the beach but from some photos, I see random people walking by. We want it more private and love the gazebo look.

#2567 whitneys

whitneys
              • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by maggiemiller 

Has anyone not chosen to have a private reception and just had your entire group go to dinner together after the ceremony. I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to pay for the private dinner?

We went back and forth on this too. We ended up spending the extra money to get more of a private feel instead of getting stuck in a restaurant with other people. I wanted to put on my own music and be able to have a little more privacy. Plus I just read if you have 20 people you have no choice. I think I'll be around 20.

If our wedding was under 10 people then I would have chosen the restaurant option and not spent the extra money.

PS- I wrote a month ago how slow the emails were. I was switched to Llenny and she's awesome!

#2568 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
                • 50 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

Congrats!!!! Yay!!!!

#2569 kshannon

kshannon
                  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

OMG!!!! Tell us everything!!!! Haha :) Who was your coordinator? CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!

#2570 kfritz

kfritz
                    • Banned
                    • 152 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

For past brides I'm trying to get my reception figured out. I'm gonna have the fire show for entertainment but we have a very small intimate wedding so no dancing just a dinner. Has anyone used like an iPod dock for back ground music and if you did how did it turn out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users