reevesbride

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

Saraece I love that song too - that is what we are walking back up the aisle to (recessional?) after the ceremony. It is beachy and happy and I love it!

I am walking down the aisle to "Home" by Chantal Kreviazuk. The trick for me will be not to cry since when I hear that song, I tend to get teary!

I am working on my music now and I think I am going to have the Bridal Party walk to Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts and then I am going to probably walk to the traditional wedding March.

We are going to walk down to Sea of Love by Cat Power

I thought it seemed to really fit with a destination beach theme.. about love, and the sea plus it sounds like there's a ukelele which seems beachy to me.. and I really love the song

• Like 1

We are going to walk down to Sea of Love by Cat Power

I thought it seemed to really fit with a destination beach theme.. about love, and the sea plus it sounds like there's a ukelele which seems beachy to me.. and I really love the song

I LOVE Sea of Love! Great choice! I'm walking down the aisle to Til There Was You by The Beatles. I'm sure Sea of Love will be involved in our wedding in some way too.