Click the image to open in full size.

Here's mine. Fiance took a few months to find Canadian (Polar Bear) diamonds that were mined close to my hometown. I thought that was pretty sweet!

You ladies have some gorgeous rings!!!

My wedding band came today, yay!! I had it delivered to work because it was signature required (and I didn't want it sitting on the front porch all day). I was so excited. I don't want to wait 5months to wear it.

It came from Mr Jewel (on ebay). It was a great deal. It is 3.6 ct eternity band.

and with my ering:

and finally me playing with them, its my attempt at creative photography:

Gorgeous rings, ladies! I love my "halo-style" e-ring and how it looks like the center diamond is sitting on top of a diamond crown! Only been engaged for 2months so we haven't gotten the wedding band yet.

a>

a>

Sadly, I haven't gotten mine just yet the ring I got was his mother's but it's not really my style, so he asked me if I wanted to pick out one myself. I found one on craigslist that's exactly what I was looking at from Belden's for 1/3 the price, I'm going to get it in the next week or two after it gets resized. Does anyone know of any jewelers that work with pink or rose gold? I really wanted a rose gold ring but haven't found any that were of a good quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WretchedDeviant View Post
Sadly, I haven't gotten mine just yet the ring I got was his mother's but it's not really my style, so he asked me if I wanted to pick out one myself. I found one on craigslist that's exactly what I was looking at from Belden's for 1/3 the price, I'm going to get it in the next week or two after it gets resized. Does anyone know of any jewelers that work with pink or rose gold? I really wanted a rose gold ring but haven't found any that were of a good quality.
the designer of my ring, Simon G. uses a lot of mixed color gold in his rings, including rose gold.

i don't know of any particular jewelers in your area, but i do know that people order from all over with arthur's jewelers here in MN. they have a ton of stuff on their website.

good luck!

I love your rings ladies! Here's mine E-ring and wedding band (just bought yesterday); both from Jared.

It took forever to find a WB that flushes with my low set V-prong and thin band e-ring. And this one was a great deal at Jared because I guess someone ordered it and didn't like it (their loss my gain)! Both rings are platinum and stone on E-ring is 1ct AGS triple zero Ideal cut princess with F color and VVS2 clarity. That was kind of a deal too, because it was originally a G color SI clarity, but they told me we could see what comes in the next month, and then a better color and clarity came for the same price! (I think one of the sales people was a little sad because he was going to snatch it up before he found out it was promised to me!) I can't wait to wear it (in a year and 1 month!!!! too long)