Photo

Jamaica Brides, wheres the HM?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 divadivine25

divadivine25
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:19 PM

FH and I are considering taking a cruise for our hm since we are staying at the Riu for 5 days for the wedding.
    Carnival Cruise Lines

Our other plan is Couples or Sandals. Where do you plan to honeymoon?

#2 FLgator

FLgator
    • 253 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

I am a Jamaica bride, but we will only be there one day on a Celebrity cruise. We are leaning towards Belize for our HM...we wanted a little adventure and a place that offered more than just beaches since we are from FL.

#3 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
      • 91 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

Half Moon Resort in MoBay

#4 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
        • 302 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

We are honeymooning at Couples Negril...so excited! Heard nothing but great things!

#5 Myda77

Myda77
          • 821 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:25 PM

We are cruising also, a 12 night Royal Caribbean Mediterranean cruise, but not directly after the wedding. The cruise will be a few months afterwards, in mid August. FI thinks he will be wasted after finals and then traveling for the wedding. It's fine by me also, I think I will need to decompress after the wedding.
            Maida & Tomas
            Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#6 ~Debra~

~Debra~
            • 500 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:01 PM

I have no idea!! I really want to go to Maui but if we do that then its gonna have to be for our one year anniversary because HI is so expensive. If we do that then probably a few months after the wedding, we will visit a state here in that neither of us have visited for a couple days.

#7 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

We're being boring! We're getting married at the same place we'll be honeymooning. Our guests are all staying the first week, then we're kicking them out back home so we can have some honeymoon time to ourselves. Sometimes I think I would have liked to book our honeymoon at a "couples only" resort, but probably too late now, since we've booked our 2 weeks at TB. We're planning to do a few excursions the week everyone else leaves...heh. All that really matters to the 2 of us is the beach and plentiful alcoholic drinks.

#8 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:18 AM

We're getting married at Grand Palladium just outside of Lucea, then going over to Idle Awhile in Negril for the honeymoon. It's a tiny (14 room) boutique hotel on the beach: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t28859

#9 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
                  • 215 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:34 AM

We got married at ROR then went on a cruise. We actually were contemplating between 2 cruises and the itinerary you chose was one of them. We ended up choosing a cruise out of San Juan, Puerto Rico because it was a bit cheaper. The cruise was a nice honeymoon because it was something different after spending a whole week at the same place. The only thing I didnt' really like was the food, it was terrible compared to the food at ROR!

#10 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

We are going on a cruise. Probably 2-3 months after the wedding. Since we will be in JA for 6 nights, we figured that we can wait a little while for the honeymoon.

We are deciding between a Caribbean or Alaskan cruise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users