DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1341 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by simplnsweet 

I learned that there are a few staff that are being assigned to oversea weddings so Samantha may or may not be the person you need to connect with. I would email the conseirge of the hotel to get some answers.

Jenn

do you have that email address? thanks!

#1342 Dreams2011

Dreams2011
    • 105 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:33 PM

Did anyone receive notice from the resort that there had been a change? I keep writing to (who I thought was) Rebeca and whomever is writing me back has not mentioned that it wasn't her responding (on emails up to Oct. 22 '10 Rebeca's name was still attached to the reply). 

#1343 aprilmay

aprilmay
      • 266 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dreams2011 

Did anyone receive notice from the resort that there had been a change? I keep writing to (who I thought was) Rebeca and whomever is writing me back has not mentioned that it wasn't her responding (on emails up to Oct. 22 '10 Rebeca's name was still attached to the reply). 

I got an email from Rebeca on Oct 28th and that was the last one. I've sent about 3 more emails since, one to the groups coordinator, trying to get a few more questions answered before we leave ON SATURDAY and no one is responding to me.  The annoying thing is that we're trying to figure out specific costs to know if its worth buying a Bose sound system to use or if it's better (with what we plan to do) to rent their equipment.  It's also annoying that the package we're paying for includes "wedding organization and personalization by our wedding coordinator."  And now, no it does not. 

On a side note - does anyone know if the old tower rooms have hair dryers?  It says on the website they do but I want to be certain. I'd rather not lug mine down there.

#1344 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
        • Site Supporter
        • 135 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

Hi ladies.. I was looking at Dreams Facebook page, and there is a bride there right now(wedding the 11th) . She said that there is somebody named Tania doing the coordinating right now. She said that she is great. Swamped, but great. I just hope that somebody starts responding to e-mails.

#1345 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
          • 307 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:15 AM

I would highly suggest using their facebook page.  We were having problems with getting a response about some reservations a couple of months ago.  FI posted this on their page and got an almost immediate response.  They hate when anyone puts anything negative on it.  BTW-Tania is another group reservation coordinator.  We went through her while negotiating rates.

#1346 Dreams2011

Dreams2011
            • 105 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by aprilmay 

I got an email from Rebeca on Oct 28th and that was the last one. I've sent about 3 more emails since, one to the groups coordinator, trying to get a few more questions answered before we leave ON SATURDAY and no one is responding to me.  The annoying thing is that we're trying to figure out specific costs to know if its worth buying a Bose sound system to use or if it's better (with what we plan to do) to rent their equipment.  It's also annoying that the package we're paying for includes "wedding organization and personalization by our wedding coordinator."  And now, no it does not. 

On a side note - does anyone know if the old tower rooms have hair dryers?  It says on the website they do but I want to be certain. I'd rather not lug mine down there.

Hey...so I found a list of emails for the Dreams PV (however, not sure how current they are...Rebeca is still listed as the coordinator)...see below...maybe trying contacting (or cc'ing) the General Manager of the resort. Even if the person has changed the email will likely still get to the new person. I'm sure everything will go nicely. I'm stressing a little about it too, but I'm trying to tell myself that it's our day and even if things aren't 100% how we invisioned that's ok because we'll be in a tropical paradise together and with close family/friends celebrating our union and that's what really matters! Best of Luck to you!

Playa Las Estacas S/N
              Carretera Barra de Navidad Km. 3.5
              Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48300 Mexico
              Tel. (52) 322.226.5000
              Fax: (52) 322.221.6000

Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa

Position Name email
              General Manager Yann Leguillou yleguillou@dreamsresorts.com
              Director of Sales Ramon Rabelo
              Regional Director of Sales Mexico Pacific
              (Acting DOS of Dreams Puerto Vallarta)
              rrabelo@amresorts.com
              Sales Ivonne Torres sales.drepv@dreamsresorts.com
              Reservations Vernice Flores reservations.drepv@dreamsresorts.com
              Weddings Rebeca Gonzalez weddings.drepv@dreamsresorts.com
              groups Norma Ramirez groups.drepv@dreamsresorts.com
              Concierge Alexis SariĀ±ana concierge.drepv@dreamsresorts.com
              Info   info.drepv@dreamsresorts.com
              Spa Estela Graillet spa.drepv@dreamsresorts.com

#1347 JenDen

JenDen
              • 18 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Ladies -  

I am getting married at Dreams on 11/22....so believe me when I found out Rebeca was no longer at Dreams I got kinda nervous. 

I just got an email today from the Sales Manager at Dreams informing me of Rebeca's decision to leave Dreams.  Tania will be now coordinating the weddings.......I have contacted her and she is wonderful just VERY busy!!!!

If any of you need to contact Tania, her email is groups.drepv@dreamsresorts.com.  It takes her a couple of days, but she does respond!!! HOpe this helps. 

Good luck everyone!  I still can't believe I am flying out next Friday!!!!!!  

#1348 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by JenDen 

Ladies -  

I am getting married at Dreams on 11/22....so believe me when I found out Rebeca was no longer at Dreams I got kinda nervous. 

I just got an email today from the Sales Manager at Dreams informing me of Rebeca's decision to leave Dreams.  Tania will be now coordinating the weddings.......I have contacted her and she is wonderful just VERY busy!!!!

If any of you need to contact Tania, her email is groups.drepv@dreamsresorts.com.  It takes her a couple of days, but she does respond!!! HOpe this helps. 

Wow ...good luck!! Have a great time, it will work out great!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#1349 sugarfox

sugarfox
                  • 25 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by JenDen 

Ladies -  

Thank you so much for posting this!  Have a beautiful wedding!!

#1350 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                    • 323 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

Jen, we are getting married on the 17th and will be still around when you get married. You getting married on the beach or gazebo?  I bet you may be around to see our. We will definitely be hanging by the swim up bar so if you see a shave headed big guy with lots of tatoos including a rosary, that is my guy and I shouldn't be too far from him.  Come say hi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users