Photo

Strapless g-string?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 kristina&kevin

kristina&kevin
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

I can't believe there is something like that out there!!! lol! I agree with everyone else...i want to know what you do when you need to use the restroom?? Does the adhesive re-stick after you pull it off?? I drink a lot of water, my luck it wouldn't re-stick and i would have to go commando! lol

#12 CayoLargo

CayoLargo
    • 177 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

Those are the craziest thing I have ever seen....I agree commando sounds like a lot less work as well as more comfortable...as for new things out there I think a man must have invented these as well...LOL

good luck!
      Engaged: December 25, 2007
      Married: February 4, 2009
      Wedding Destination: Cuba
      Wedding Resort: Sol Cayo Largo
      http://www.mywedding...rheannasweddinghttp://www.pictage.com/625373

#13 catandcleo

catandcleo
      • 173 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

that's just really odd looking to me... and i agree, it does look like a panty liner just stuck to your skin - which in NO way could be comfortable! And that poor girl in the "Before" shot - the reason her panty line is so awful is because her panties are too small. Nothing that fits should create problems like that!

#14 Oscar_Ernie

Oscar_Ernie
        • 266 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:03 PM

Perhaps this is TMI, but what about when you start sweating? Especially on an important day, I'm sure I won't be all fresh and clean all day long. Can you imagine walking down the aisle, and, oops! lost my pretend underware! LOL!!!

#15 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Oscar_Ernie
            Perhaps this is TMI, but what about when you start sweating? Especially on an important day, I'm sure I won't be all fresh and clean all day long. Can you imagine walking down the aisle, and, oops! lost my pretend underware! LOL!!!
            LMFAO it would be like when you got mashed in a pub, went to the loo and came out with something horrible stuck to your shoe but you were so drunk you didn't notice lmfao

#16 Trice

Trice
            • 295 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

Seems weird to me. Can't imagine wearing this on wedding day. I would be too afraid it would fall off. I would rather wear Spanx.

#17 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
              • 1,206 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:35 PM

Yeah I'm in totally agreement on this one ... pantyliner looking.. with the possibility of it falling off ... Not for the price either... and in the pics ... doesn't sorta look like some naughty toy.. LOL.. I think I have guttermind tonight.. LOL

#18 bumbles

bumbles
                • 574 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:41 PM

wow, I didn't know these existed! Have you tried Commando underwear? It's so comfy!

#19 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:58 PM

OMG! on my wedding night if my DH took off my dress and saw that i think he'd die from laughter.

that why they make no show panties and bras!

#20 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
                    • 582 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:24 PM

I agree with all the ladies who've already replied....commando! no doubt!

Just remember to keep em crossed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users