Photo

Long post~~~My FI has to have heart surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hey, I am so sorry! I know how scary it can be, I had a brain tumor removed a year and a half ago and it feels like yesterday.
    But, you said it yourself... he is YOUNG and otherwise healthy. And he has you!
    Everything will work out, I can feel it but am praying for him all the same!

Best wishes!!!

#12 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

I am so sorry to hear this... Take one day at a time and remember to breathe... I will keep your FI in my prayers.

#13 HotTamale

HotTamale
      • 304 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 06:52 PM

Oh sweetie, I am so terribly sorry that you are going through this. My heart goees out to you both. I am sure that everything will come out fine. Stay strong, think positive, and if there is anything I can do please let me know - research, just to talk, anything!!!!

((HUGS))

#14 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

i hope all goes well - you're in my thoughts!

#15 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:24 PM

Sorry to hear this. **huge hugs** hope he gets better soon.

#16 EricaG

EricaG
            • 1,915 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:37 PM

I am sorry to hear you & your FI have to go through this. It is never easy, especially when you are still so young. I am glad that you got him to a Dr for his sinus' though, or this could have ended very badly! My thoughts & prayers are with the two of you.
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#17 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
              • 156 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:31 PM

hi there. im so sorry to hear about this. I work at the cleveland clinic in the heart center. I work with patients like this everyday. If you have any questions about it I will do my best to help you out. I know its scarey to know that he is going to go through this. He seems to be in pretty good health. That will help more that you can imagine with the recovery process. Again I am sorry that this is happening to you and your FI. Im glad that the doctors found it at this point in the diease process. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

#18 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:33 PM

So glad they caught this sooner than later! He sounds like a healthy guy totally capable of a speedy and healthy recovery! Hang in there!

#19 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

I am so sorry to hear that you two are going through this! Stay strong for him and vent all you need to here. That is just so scary.
                    Best wishes. It's great that you discovered his problems now rather than later and that he is so young and otherwise healthy. He'll do great.

#20 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                    • 668 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

I am praying for you and your FI to find the strength to get through this. Good luck and I am sorry you have to go through such a tough time right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users