Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#261 Summer&Nicholas

• 69 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:27 PM

Hi I am getting married here on December 10th. If anyone has any advice, info, or pictures I would LOVE if you could email it to me! :) nick.summerwedding@live.com I would really appreciate anything at all!!
    December 10th, 2009
    Grand Riviera Princess
    Nicholas & Summer

#262 Danielle77

• 200 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

Hi Ladies

I am debating about getting married at the GSP. I still haven't made my final decision but this thread is great, it is definitely swaying me towards the GSP. Thanks for all of the info!!! Any advice or reasons to choose the GSP

#263 Ms Burns

Ms Burns
      • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:45 PM

That would be great Candice.

#264 Ms Burns

Ms Burns
        • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:53 PM

Still nothing better interms of pricing for 2010. If you could PM me your travel agents info that would be a great help...im pretty frustrated right now as nothing seems to be working out for us.

Originally Posted by annieanddaryl
          Ms_Burns, did you get more reasonable prices for your packages? We were getting about the same prices as BrideNov2009. Let me know if you wanted our Travel Agent's info. We're in Toronto also.............

#265 annieanddaryl

• 104 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

Sent you the info. Good luck........

#266 sunseeker

• 13 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:39 PM

I don’t think this question has been answered elsewhere, but I apologise if it has. Does anyone know how many people the gazebo can hold? We have 60 (54 minus the B&G, and wedding party) booked right but are expecting some late joiners and number could be around 70. I am pretty sure we will be too many for the gazebo, but I thought I would ask.

#267 michelle2841

• 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

Can someone help me choose an a-la-carte restaurant for my wedding. I heard La Hacienda and Le Fleur are good. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

#268 **TIFFANY**

• 343 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

We chose La Hacienda for our reception dinner. Since you have to chose the same menu item for your whole group I thought this was the best option for us. Not everyone enjoys seafood or steak so I thought we could go with the mixed fijitas and that should hopefully work out for a majority of our group.

#269 michelle2841

• 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for the suggestion!!

#270 annieanddaryl

• 104 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

Did anyone hear anything from the WC's during this flu season? Are they offering any incentives to still use GSP and GRP for our wedding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users