Photo

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#221 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:56 AM

Yet again, I am with Billysbride/Sensational Miss Savannah here!

I chose May of 2010 as my month of choice, primarily because it was after peak-season and because it was BEFORE the forecasted hurricane season began for Jamaica! I mean, I want to be "swept away" and all, but not by the weather! :)

I selected May 14, because if we would have picked the 13th, our anniversary would have fallen on Friday the 13th in the future, and I had a bad feeling about that!

#222 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
    • 184 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:04 AM

YAY 2010 brides!! I just finished my registration form and sent it back to the WC 10/9/2010! (I wanted 10.10.10 but they don't do sundays :-/)

Congratulations everyone! Happy Planning!

#223 *Lo*

*Lo*
      • 2,993 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:18 AM

I'm so excited that there are so many 2010 brides on here now! When I joined there were only a few.

We're booked for 10/10/10 because we wanted October, and so it seemed kind of memorable. I wish I could actually get started more on the planning but it's so far away there's not much to do at this point.

#224 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
        • 949 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

Every time I see the ticker of a 2010 bride say only 6 or 7 months I start to get really excited! Time is definitely flying by!

I think we chose our date the same way a lot of people did...it's not during the peak season and it won't be quite as hot as the rest of the year. plus, spring is my absolute favorite season! we picked the 28th since it needed to be later in the month and frankly i'm a weirdo about even numbers (car stereo volume, etc.) so the 4/28 worked out quite nicely!

#225 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
          • 369 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

I'm so excited ladies... We have a little less than 15 months to go!!! It's definately far away, but not too far! I've started purchasing little things here and there. I will be busy with nursing school next year so i figure I may as well start. I can't wait until the summer so I can start trying on wedding dresses.

#226 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
            • 199 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:33 AM

Congratulations all 2010 Brides! I too am one and we are planning our wedding for June 2010 in the Mayan Riviera. Great posts on the mexico forum if you have not already started reading! Lots to read so take your time and enjoy the beginning stage.

The only thing I have done so far is my dress. Yes, got that on my second outing and probably the 10th dress. Lots left to do!
              Rachelle & Randal
              June 2010
              http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#227 staceysbride

staceysbride
              • 245 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:04 AM

Billysbride-
                Random question that popped up when I noticed you had a new pic of the fab four in your siggy- will they be traveling to your destination in Mexico with you? I don't have any children yet, so I wasn't sure whether people take their kids down there with them or what not...
                Didn't mean to be prying or anything either, please don't take it that way

#228 2010wedding

2010wedding
                • 203 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:59 PM

My dress arrived early!! Going to try it on today. Hurray!!!

#229 CrystalM

CrystalM
                  • 829 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

I'm getting married May 1, 2010 at Magen's Bay on St. Thomas.
                    My grandparents were married May 1, 1948 and celebrated over 60 years together. I got engaged within a few days of my grandma, who I was close to, dying. I guess the date was just on our minds. I'm hoping it's a lucky date!

I'm sadly unemployed at the moment, so I've managed to plan just about everything already...but I just decide on what I want and don't keep looking after that, so it's been easy. My dress was at the 1st store I looked at before we even got my engagement ring!
                    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#230 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
                    • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hey Ladies

Im planning on getting married Feb 17th 2010 at the catalonia RM. Not got it booked yet, but have sent the email requesting the date. So fingers crossed it will get comfirmed soon.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users