Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan13 View Post
another 2010 bride..getting married in VEGAS baby!
Shan-

Congrats!! I love Vegas!! Did you guys pick a location yet?? My cousin got married 2 years ago at the Venetian, it was absolutely fabulous!!!

November 9, 2010 is the wedding date! :) Just went dress shopping last weekend...there are so many beautiful dresses out there, how will I ever make up my mind...

We are getting married July 2010 in DR. We have yet to decide on a resort, but we're looking. We like Dreams or maybe a RIU resort. I already got my dress though!! lol. I hope I don't change my mind, but it's perfect for a destination wedding. I got it from preownedweddingdresses.com which is fantastic! It's a brand new dress and what a bargain from that site! If you decide to use it, negotiate prices!

http://www.alfredangelo.com/shared/i...rgedNormal.jpg

Best of luck to you!

Hello 2010 Brides!

I am getting married February 10, 2010 in beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico at the Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort! Congrats to all of you and good luck with the planning! I love this forum!

~ Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEYER2BE View Post
Hello 2010 Brides!

I am getting married February 10, 2010 in beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico at the Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort! Congrats to all of you and good luck with the planning! I love this forum!

~ Erica
That's my date too and also in the RM but at the Ocean Turquesa. :)