Photo

Creative Guestbook Ideas

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#31 townie princess

townie princess
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

Ha haaaaa, I knew I'd find it eventually!

Welcome to the Guestbook Store! Guestbooks for Every Occasion!

#32 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyCheese
      I wanted to do the mat where guests can sign but I know how some people can get after a few drinks (as someone else mentioned here) and ruin the whole thing....so lately I've been thinking of doing something like this from Martha Stewart. It comes with 108 small note cards and guests write what they like and tuck it inside the envelopes that come attached to the pages.

Click the image to open in full size.
      Thanks...I actually went and bought it today at Michaels...it was only $29.99 plus I had a coupon.

#33 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

i am using a platter as well where my 20 guests in Jamaica can sign. For
        AHR I am looking for a plain guest book that I can added seashells and crystals to. This will be placed at the entrance under my crystal tree...

#34 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

I love the advice pages and envelopes!

For Jamaica, I had a notebook that was passed around at all of the showers and pre-wedding events.

Each guest was asked to write something, a memory, advice, well wishes, recipe, etc. By the end of everything it got filled up!

For the AHR we had a photobooth. Each guest got a page to keep and a page for us. The one they gave to us went into a scrapbook and they signed the page. It was a HIT! They had costumes & props so some of the pictures are a little crazy.

I tried to copy Amy's dry erase board idea, but when you combine markers and cameras and liquor, the result is not always a good one! LOL

Some were a little sexual and one of the signs just said BALLS. There was no nudity, so I guess we need to be thankful for that.

#35 Cali

Cali
          • 281 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by townie princess
            Ha haaaaa, I knew I'd find it eventually!

Welcome to the Guestbook Store! Guestbooks for Every Occasion!
            I used the same link however I kinda changed it

#36 Emily&Matt

Emily&Matt
            • 144 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LisaG
              I wish I could. He wrote across the entire bottom of it - very large - nice huh.
              Sorry for the hijack!!
              You could go to a scrapbook store and buy something to try to cover it up - like little silk flowers or a ribbon, or a strip of patterned paper. Take it with you and let the girls there help you. Someone is bound to be creative enough to fix it so you can' see it.

#37 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by townie princess
              Here's the pic, I'm working on finding the link

Click the image to open in full size.
              Actually, this one is mine. You can find the file in my planning thread if you want to use it. It fits in a Hallmark album that's about 9x9.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#38 cabobridey

cabobridey
              • 141 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:21 AM

We had post cards made on vistaprint, using a picture i had taken on our first ever trip to cabo before we were engaged.
                We had enough made to give a few to each guest. Then we put Canadian postage, and our mailing address on 1 card per OOT bag for guests to write a note to us upon their return. Then they don't feel they have to write something on the spot. It is fantastic! It is so much fun once the exitement of the wedding is all over, to get these cards in the mail!!!

We are going to get a small album to put them all in. This will be a keepsake that we can look back at over the years!

#39 ckitagawa

ckitagawa
                • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:30 AM

i've seen handmade scrapbooks. you have each guest or couple fill out their name, message, and adress. then someone takes a polaroid of them and places it on that page. at the end you have a scrapbook of your guests and beautiful messages to remember of that day. my favorite it when they share their favorite part of the wedding!

#40 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
                  • 160 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:14 AM

I love the postcard idea. I love getting mail so it would be fun to come home from our honeymoon to a house full of fun mail. Plus, I like the fact that each person will have time to write something meaningful to us rather than a generic, rushed message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users