RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#991 MrsMarch4

• 43 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Congrats Desiree! I can't wait to read your review & see pics.

#992 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

like i said on the other thread hope you had a blast mrs?.you got me really excited again im not gonna sleep tonight

#993 HappyBride

• 44 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

ahh Desiree, love your new siggy picture. you look so beautiful!!! looking forward to reading your review & pictures!! i'm happy you had a fabulous time!!

#994 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:04 PM

Hi All!!!! I am getting Married at the RIU Riveria Maya May 2010! I've been reading the forum for some time and finally decided to join! Hopefully I will get a pic, siggy, etc soon---i'm just beat right now! BTW I'm Lindsey! =)
          Loving married life! <3

#995 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

Welcome back Desiree!!!! I absolutely love your new siggy pic!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and wedding!

Welcome Lindsey!!

#996 KimmyG

• 520 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

Welcome Lindsey!

So glad to hear from you, Des, I can't believe you're back already!!! Your AHR is coming up soon right? Ahhhh you crazy newlywed :)

#997 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:36 PM

OMG Desiree...LOVE your new siggy pic...I can't wait to see the rest and hear about everything! I'm happy to hear that everything went really well!

Welcome Lindsey!

#998 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

Great siggy pic Katie! :)

#999 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by jetsbride
                    Great siggy pic Katie! :)
                    Thanks Lisa! I guess it will have to do until I get to put up a GORGEOUS wedding one like Des!

#1000 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:56 AM

Ok guys, these save the dates have been more hassle than they should have been. HOWEVER, since they were the mans idea, I am running with them at full speed. Still have no pics! Blah. On top of that, we are moving... I hate moving more than anything!! Of course, who doesn't?!

Katie and Dez--- LOVE THE NEW PICS!! Anxiously awaiting Dezs review and pics too! I know I'm NOT alone!

Happy Bride- I did get a quote from Wendy, we are staying 12 nights, and she quoted 2460 per person. I checked the Riu website, and it was less than theirs... but she also said that they do 'Price Match', where if we find a better deal, and it's the same package, they will match it. Has anyone ever dealt with anything like that?? It sounds great, but anything that sounds too good to be true is always scary...

Samira- what were Wendys quotes like for you? Would you mind passing along the other TA's info? Would you still consider going with her because of the 'price match'?

WOW Shellk- you have been so busy! I love it!! I have been wondering about the shoes too... My FI is set on the beach, even though I'm jealous of all of you girls in the beautiful gazebo! Oh well, it's all the same. Except that I may not be able to wear some fabulous stilettos I'm sure I can do ok in some equally fab wedges... wobbly...

I have been trying not to do what Katie did (and please do post a pic!)-- buy shoes and return--- I know myself and it would be a super vicious cycle. No shoe shopping for me until early next year when spring stuff comes out again

EDoherty- CONGRATS on the job and Condo!! What great news! Please post pics of that dress of yours!!

and welcome Lindsey! This thread is priceless!
                      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                      Non-Pro Pics:
                      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users