OMG Desiree! I'm so sorry I didn't get to catch you before you left, but GOOD LUCK and I hope you and Tyler have an AMAZING time! I can't wait until you get back to hear about everything and of course see all of you gorgeous pictures!

P.S.- Happy Birthday too!

Lisa & Josie- Time is definitely going to fly by for you girls!

Byeee Des and Tyler.... here's an advance CONGRATS to you both!! <3

Josie- your personalized stamps are awesome. Was it expensive (on top of the cost of postage)? So perfect for the wedding goods!

Congrats on finishing the invitations Lisa!

oh hey we all forgot- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love from all your BDW-ers!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyG View Post
oh hey we all forgot- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love from all your BDW-ers!!!!
I second this!msnparty.gif

And Lisa, I LOVE your invitations! Did you make all of those yourself? They came out awesome!

Thanks Katie!

Josie - I am just wondering if you got anything figured out for your OOT Bags? Have you got them started yet? I just finished School on Monday so I am starting all my OOT stuff this next week. I feel like I am so behind!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Congratulations Kim and follow all mandatory guidelines and be safe. BEST WISHES both of you💞
    • It's so sweet, Nice idea. Perfect for a cute wedding.😍
    • Hello Kim;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! My name is Marisol Vera and I am wedding planner; if you are looking for a destination wedding Cancun and Riviera Maya are great options and pretty safe since all the hotels and resorts are taking great care of their guests and visitors. Please advise which is the destination wedding you are interested in as well as if you have contacted any hotels yet; I will be more than happy to assist you with your big day planning!!! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon;) Have a great day!
    • It depends on how far you can go, Can you go out of US for destination wedding, If yes then their are tons of options Ex. Bali,Thailand is becoming the new hot spot for destination weddings, Other one I would recommend is Rajasthan,India It might be expensive wedding but totally worth it the wedding takes place in palaces. If you don't have that much of budget still their are many options available such as Sicily,Italy - get the authentic wedding ceremony in Italy other one i would recommend is going to Spain their iconic scenery are perfect for a wedding. Thanks🙂  
    • Hi Alexa;) We have multiple services such as wedding planning, floral arrangements as well as wedding furniture. Question, would you please confirm the destination wedding you have chosen as well as the location or resort?  Please find below the links where you will be able to find our catalogue as well as pictures for some of the events we have done in the past;)   https://issuu.com/eventoseuforia/docs/catalogo_euforia    www.eventoseuforia.com   https://www.instagram.com/eventos_euforia_/   Please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have, it will be a pleasure to assist you:) Have a wonderful evening!
  • Topics