• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    I think Claudia is my WC. She is the one that responds ( I use that term loosely) to my emails.
    Oooo I know that feeling lol

#12 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
    • 91 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by STACEY
      Well Im glad your not to worried about it.
      I am Glad to know. Stacey, I am getting married on October 11, 2008. I will see you over there. Our date is getting closer and closer.

#13 kpate79

kpate79
      • 107 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

I had no idea. Hopefully that's why a couple of my e-mails haven't had a response. I'm sure everything will work out!

#14 dc22173

dc22173
        • 240 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

I received an email today from Daniella but it was signed by Gaby. I thought Gaby was just someone new that they brought in to help. I actually liked Daniella... her response was slow but her responses to my emails were very clear to me. I hope I like this new person too!

Does anyone know why she left? I know that job can wear you out over time, especially when you are working 6 days a week!

#15 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:28 AM

Kelly - Did you get the email I forwarded from Gaby this week? Just curious if you were getting my emails!

#16 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

It would be my educated guess that the job was a little to much to handle!!! LOL! Heck I don't think I could do the job, I can barely plan my own wedding!!!

#17 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

i think this new girl will work out fine!

#18 dmarie17

dmarie17
                • 276 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:02 PM

Daniella was my WC too but honestly, I think that she must have been overwhelmed because it would take her weeks to return emails to me and even then, she would only answer one or two of my questions. I got an email from Gaby introducing herself and I emailed her back last night with some of the things that I was waiting on Daniella to answer... I had an email this morning from Gaby with ALL of my questions answered!! I'm extremely relieved because now I feel that I can actually start planning instead of just waiting!!

#19 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:08 PM

Hmm maybe I will try and email Gabby because I haven't heard back from Claudia or Daniella in forever.

#20 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      Hmm maybe I will try and email Gabby because I haven't heard back from Claudia or Daniella in forever.
                      Snap I just posted on dreams site in the hope one of their staff pick it up lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users