Daniella gone from Dreams Cancun

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

I just got an email that says Daniella is no longer at DC. UGH!!! I woman named Gaby has taken her spot. Anyone else get this?

#2 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

No but I usually get Claudia - mind you that might explain why I'm not getting answers to my emails about changing my wedding time

#3 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:13 PM

ugggghhhh shit. She wasnt my WC. But it was already taking Claudia soooo long to get back to me, if at all. So now what does that mean? Sorry Lucy. I hope it doesnt cause you stress.
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#4 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

I got a very nice email from Gaby who is replacing her. I give Gaby credit for taking the initiative to get in touch with me and hopefully all other DC brides. The first moment I read it I was stressed but really, whats the big deal I guess? I have all the emails documenting what we had decided and its in the contract too.

#5 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

Well Im glad your not to worried about it.
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:10 PM

when i planned my wedding, my WC that i had been coordinating with (actually the only WC at the resort at the time) left a few days before my wedding....i was a little stressed that the new WC would not be able to get all the details correct so i put together charts, etc.

the wedding was perfect and the WC that took over my wedding is amazing and i consider her a friend now.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Kat81

• VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

I think Claudia is my WC. She is the one that responds ( I use that term loosely) to my emails. I did however get a really random email from Daniella about a week ago responding to a question I asked about two months ago lol. I don't think it will be that big of a deal. Like everyone has said you do most of it when you get there. As long as you have the emails saying you can have your photographer I don't think it will be an issue.

#8 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:34 PM

what's up with all of the WC's leaving?

#9 kellywinter1

• 305 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

OMG! Daniella left!? That is crazy! She was my WC! I just received several emails from her this past week. I think it was Monday and she didn't mention a thing to me!

#10 Samantha S

Samantha S
                  • 369 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

I know, she is mine too! I'm sure everything will be fine with the new gal but I'm surprised Daniella didn't mention it to anyone. She seems so sweet, I'm bummed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users