Sign in to follow this  
lucy106

Daniella gone from Dreams Cancun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I think Claudia is my WC. She is the one that responds ( I use that term loosely) to my emails.
Oooo I know that feeling lol rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACEY View Post
Well Im glad your not to worried about it.
I am Glad to know. Stacey, I am getting married on October 11, 2008. I will see you over there. Our date is getting closer and closer.

I received an email today from Daniella but it was signed by Gaby. I thought Gaby was just someone new that they brought in to help. I actually liked Daniella... her response was slow but her responses to my emails were very clear to me. I hope I like this new person too! pinkie.gif

Does anyone know why she left? I know that job can wear you out over time, especially when you are working 6 days a week!

It would be my educated guess that the job was a little to much to handle!!! LOL! Heck I don't think I could do the job, I can barely plan my own wedding!!!

Daniella was my WC too but honestly, I think that she must have been overwhelmed because it would take her weeks to return emails to me and even then, she would only answer one or two of my questions. I got an email from Gaby introducing herself and I emailed her back last night with some of the things that I was waiting on Daniella to answer... I had an email this morning from Gaby with ALL of my questions answered!! I'm extremely relieved because now I feel that I can actually start planning instead of just waiting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Hmm maybe I will try and email Gabby because I haven't heard back from Claudia or Daniella in forever.
Snap I just posted on dreams site in the hope one of their staff pick it up lol