Photo

Off to Jamaica in 3 days...any last requests???

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:56 AM

you look great! it was supposed to rain when we were there but it barely did! no worries!
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#22 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Your dress is gawwwgeous darling!! You'll be a hit!!

#23 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
      • 264 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

Have fun & CONGRATS....
        ~Mrs.R ~

#24 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! And it would be so sexy trashed!!!
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#25 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

OMG! ALREADY? It came so quickly! You have so much fun! I can not wait to hear all about it!

#26 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:03 PM

I am sooo excited for you & can't wait till you get back with pics!!!

Have a wonderful, wonderful time!!!
              Oh, fyi...we got our marriage license last week, so that was about a 2 month wait. You will be a MRS when you return. You don't need that license to sign your name MRS. Also remember, you will get a temporary marriage license while you're there so that will be your proof that you're an official married woman! LOL

Also, don't worry about the rain...weather.com predicted rain for us too and I don't remember it raining but 1 day!

HAVE FUN!!!

#27 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
                2 more things...how long will it take for me to get my marriage license, and up until then...am I a Ms or a Mrs? Do I sign my name as what my last name was or the future name?

And, should I be worried that the whole week I am going to be there (including the wedding day) there are scattered thunderstorms? Does that mean it is going to rain the whole time I am there
                I am sooo excited for you & can't wait till you get back with pics!!!

Have a wonderful, wonderful time!!!
                Oh, fyi...we got our marriage license last week, so that was about a 2 month wait.
                You will definitely be a MRS when you return. You don't need the official license to sign your name MRS & you can sign your name with your new last name if thats what you want.
                Also remember, you will get a temporary marriage license while you're there so that will be your proof that you're an official married woman! LOL

Also, don't worry about the rain...weather.com predicted rain for us too and I don't remember it raining but 1 day!

HAVE FUN!!!

#28 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
                • 111 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

Go girl! Love your dress! Go and have a wonderful wedding! We will anxiously await your details and pics! :o)

#29 msasfraz

msasfraz
                  • 392 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:30 PM

i love the hair style.......and the dress is gorgeous as well........you go girl!!! i know your day was yesterday so congrats!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users