Sign in to follow this  
ButlerGirl08

Off to Jamaica in 3 days...any last requests???

Well ladies, I am off in 3 days. I appreciate all that you have done. You have fueled me with so much information and that has gave me the preparation I need to have a gorgeous and relaxing wedding. I still feel like I am missing something, or I haven't did something...but oh well. I am just so excited to get to Jamaica and to marry my best friend. So thanks to everyone who helped me or just to the ladies that posted such helpful information, I greatly appreciate everything.

2 more things...how long will it take for me to get my marriage license, and up until then...am I a Ms or a Mrs? Do I sign my name as what my last name was or the future name?

And, should I be worried that the whole week I am going to be there (including the wedding day) there are scattered thunderstorms? Does that mean it is going to rain the whole time I am therehuh.gif

Okay, so back to the farewell. I will be back with great pictures and a detailed review. I apologize I didn't post pics of me in the dress, the 3-ring, or any planning pics...I simply did not have any time and now it is all packed up. I'm sure I could take pics before I distribute the OOT bags. Anyways, if you ladies need anything...hit me up now because I won't have access to a computer after Wed. You can email me at bondalexandrae@gmail.com. smile159.gif

Hi, Take lots and lots of pictures, of the gazebo and all, decorations, and you boucette, I hope you have a wunderfull wedding, enjoy!cheer2.gif

Congrats and have fun!

For the marriage license it takes at least 2 months. We got married april 22 and we did not receive our license yet. Can't wait to change my name!!

I hope you have a great time and a beautiful wedding!!!!!! Please take alot of pics and give us review!!!!!!! Congrats your day is finally approaching!!!!!

Have a wonderful time, and dont worry about rain, just have fun!

Can you please try to take a picture of a poolside reception if you see one!

Thanks

I know you will have a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pics. You will be a gorgeous bride. One request, I am looking for the handmade Jamaican photo albums. I want the ones that can hold 2 4x6's. If you see them, can you tell me how much they are. I want to use them as my wedding favors. Thanks a bunch :0)