Photo

Off to Jamaica in 3 days...any last requests???

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

Well ladies, I am off in 3 days. I appreciate all that you have done. You have fueled me with so much information and that has gave me the preparation I need to have a gorgeous and relaxing wedding. I still feel like I am missing something, or I haven't did something...but oh well. I am just so excited to get to Jamaica and to marry my best friend. So thanks to everyone who helped me or just to the ladies that posted such helpful information, I greatly appreciate everything.

2 more things...how long will it take for me to get my marriage license, and up until then...am I a Ms or a Mrs? Do I sign my name as what my last name was or the future name?

And, should I be worried that the whole week I am going to be there (including the wedding day) there are scattered thunderstorms? Does that mean it is going to rain the whole time I am there

Okay, so back to the farewell. I will be back with great pictures and a detailed review. I apologize I didn't post pics of me in the dress, the 3-ring, or any planning pics...I simply did not have any time and now it is all packed up. I'm sure I could take pics before I distribute the OOT bags. Anyways, if you ladies need anything...hit me up now because I won't have access to a computer after Wed. You can email me at bondalexandrae@gmail.com.

#2 msasfraz

msasfraz
    • 392 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:53 PM

Good luck... take lots of detailed pics of the reception areas.. specifically the poolside reception..... COngrats!!!!

#3 jesjess

jesjess
      • 228 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:50 AM

Hi, Take lots and lots of pictures, of the gazebo and all, decorations, and you boucette, I hope you have a wunderfull wedding, enjoy!

#4 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
        • 489 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:31 AM

Congrats and have fun!

For the marriage license it takes at least 2 months. We got married april 22 and we did not receive our license yet. Can't wait to change my name!!
          http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#5 lscilley

lscilley
          • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:46 AM

Hope you have lots of fun!

#6 KHarrod

KHarrod
            • 902 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:38 AM

I hope you have a great time and a beautiful wedding!!!!!! Please take alot of pics and give us review!!!!!!! Congrats your day is finally approaching!!!!!

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:54 AM

Have a wonderful wedding I wish I was going back there with you...lol!

#8 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:05 AM

Have a wonderful wedding!!! Relax & just enjoy!

#9 Jill

Jill
                  • 113 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Have a wonderful time, and dont worry about rain, just have fun!

Can you please try to take a picture of a poolside reception if you see one!

Thanks

#10 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
                    • 417 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:40 AM

I know you will have a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pics. You will be a gorgeous bride. One request, I am looking for the handmade Jamaican photo albums. I want the ones that can hold 2 4x6's. If you see them, can you tell me how much they are. I want to use them as my wedding favors. Thanks a bunch :0)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users