Finally decided on BM dresses...

WOW!! The color and both dresses are gorgeous. Great choices and I love that the dresses might be different. It is not too matchy matchy that way but will definitely flow and look fabulous in pictures.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok jac, i'm gonna be your devils advocate. i agree with your first impression, i think the 2 dresses are too different, altho both beautiful and when the same color, they will match, i still think the strapless mermaid is too off from the other.

besides, its YOUR wedding, they should wear it how YOU want it wink.gif

hmmm, sorry if your MOH is carly, no offense to who ever's taste the other dress is, but i figured it was another girl otherwise you would have told us or put CARLY DONT READ wink.gif smile105.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
ok jac, i'm gonna be your devils advocate. i agree with your first impression, i think the 2 dresses are too different, altho both beautiful and when the same color, they will match, i still think the strapless mermaid is too off from the other.

besides, its YOUR wedding, they should wear it how YOU want it wink.gif

hmmm, sorry if your MOH is carly, no offense to who ever's taste the other dress is, but i figured it was another girl otherwise you would have told us or put CARLY DONT READ wink.gif smile105.gif
haha no my moh is my sister. i dont mind if they pick diff styles, as long as the fabric and color are the same. yes, and the question back and forth in my mind is "are the styles too different to mix up?" i actually just saw this one, also jim jhelm, and i feel like this one kinda flows better instead of the blue one. I called shop and lady said it is mermaid style just like blue one but diff top:
Click the image to open in full size.

so maybe i will have moh try this one on. ahhh at least im having fun with this decision makin otherwise i'd be bald right now.