Photo

loose a stone in 6 weeks ??? HEEELP

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:33 AM

Work out like crazy....lots and lots of cardio! My pt says it is very possible but consider inches not pounds muscle weighs more than fat. Eat small meals and lean meats

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

Well since I just finished eating a donut, I don't think I"m in any position to give you advice.

THanks for the word lesson though! LOL I thought we were going to be talking about kidney stones.
      Happily married since 2008

#13 JODEY

JODEY
      • 344 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:32 AM

Ha ha.... I'm forgetting most of you girlies are american / Canadian,
        Thanks for all your advice, I will take it on board and try my hardest, I must admit evenings are the hardest for me because I get in from work @ 5.30pm ( unless I go to the gym straight from work ) and my H2B gets in aroind 7pm and I always wait to eat our meals together so I'm really hungry when I get in, I know I should grab an apple or something but I don't, I reach for crisps !
        Anyway going to the gym tonight, I've worked out that realistically I could do the gym 34 times before holiday... wish me luck xxx

#14 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

HAHA :) too funny! Good luck Jodey! Where are you going on Holiday!

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

You can absolutely do it! Add exercise and try to stick to a 1200-1400 calorie diet per day and you will lose about 2 to 3 pounds per week. So you can def lose the weight! Good luck!

#16 EricaG

EricaG
            • 1,915 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

At first I thought you were talking about a diamond in your ring, then I couldn't figure out why you would want to lose that. Then I started think about kidney stones as well.

A stone = 14 lbs. hmmm...I could go for that. I have almost lost a stone already, so I could definatley go for another one.

Drink lots of water, and watch your portions. Get your workouts in too. As for changing your diet, do it in baby steps, otherwise you are more likely to fall back into old habits! Good luck and keep us posted.
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

If you want a quick fix, cut out carbs and fat and drink lots of water.

There is a book called the "Fat Smash" diet, but Dr. Ian somebody. It is the diet used on VH1 Celebrity Fit Club. You start off by doing a 10 day "cleanse" where you only eat fruits and veggies - no carbs, dairy, alcohol, sodas, and very little fat. After that, you start adding in more foods in moderation.

It works really well. I dropped about 8 pounds in a week for a vacation. Then I proceeded to pig out on vacation and gain it all back! LOL

#18 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                • 298 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  HA i was like is she talking about Kidney Stones or something?
                  I was wondering the same thing!!

Buy a Wii Fit!!

#19 caroline

caroline
                  • 697 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:01 PM

six words... South Beach. South Beach. South Beach!

#20 CJEB

CJEB
                    • 182 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:15 PM

I've been getting up 1/2 hour earlier and going for a power walk. I feel a lot better for it - still got to lose my "quitting smoking" tummy/bum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users