Photo

How have you prepared for for the SATC premiere?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 beachbride08

beachbride08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

My boss is actually taking our team to go see the movie at 2:00 and then we are going out to eat and drink afterwards.
    Michelle

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:06 AM

well, tomorrow is my bday! i really wanted to see it tomorrow night but it isn't going to work out

so, 12 of us are going to brunch next sunday to have cosmos and chat and then go see SATC in the afternoon all buzzed from the pink drinks! i am excited :)

#13 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:41 AM

My best friend and I are going tomorrow at 8:15. We're going out to dinner beforehand and will be enjoying martinis of course!

#14 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:48 AM

Well, when the series was on the air, there used to be a group of about 7 of us who would watch it together every week. Since then, there have been marriages & moves away, so there are only 2 of us left from our die hard group in town. We're sneaking out of work early & going sushi & martinis before our showing. I know my shoes will be fierce, but since we anticipate standing in a line, not sure how dressed up we'll be. We'll definitely hit another bar after to dissect the movie.

I can't wait!!!!!!

#15 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:08 AM

I am going next week with my daughters, my friend, and her daughter. We will wear kick ass outfits, and I will be wearing one of the three pairs of 4 inch stiletto pumps I splurged on last week as a b-day present to me ( I bought orange, lemon, and turquoise pumps, they are oh so pretty, I just have to decide which ones will be the chosen ones)

#16 amym567

amym567
            • 403 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:55 AM

My SIL is having 5 girls over for dinner, drinks, and the SATC game (which she borrowed from me~ she and my bro bought it for me, but it has yet to be played), then they're going to see the movie.

Me, I will be home with my 1 week and 1 day old son, whom I can't seem to leave yet! I'll see it one of these days!
              Amy

#17 Jenn79

Jenn79
              • 625 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:11 AM

I'm heading to the 10:40pm show with five girlfriends, but we're meeting up for dessert/drinks beforehand.

I have been driving my husband nuts all week, bouncing and dancing around the kitchen while I sing my "going to see Sex in the City" song....I'm only slightly excited.
                Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#18 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:08 PM

I went to see it tonight and it was fab lol only thing is I don't think its a 15 I think its more of an 18 film there are some v dodgy scenes if anyone is taking kids be warned lmao

#19 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    I went to see it tonight and it was fab lol only thing is I don't think its a 15 I think its more of an 18 film there are some v dodgy scenes if anyone is taking kids be warned lmao
                    I thin you might be warning me, but my girls are 20 and 16 so they are not really kids :)

#20 sassybride

sassybride
                    • Banned
                    • 294 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:06 AM

The movie was AWESOME!!!!

I would not bring child under 18 to see this movie.
                      Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users