Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

CourtneyV's Wedding Review w/Pics!!

Courtney~

You looked so beautiful!!! Awesome review! Looks like you had a great wedding and honeymoon!

Amy

Congrats Mrs. Courtney V! I love your teaser pic from Leigh! Awsome review! You looked so beautiful.

Wow Courtney!!!! first of all you look gorgeous!! your review is so detailed - future dreams brides are lucky to have all those details -nice job!

i can not wait to see more of you rpictures - CONGRATS girlie and welcome back :)

Okay, I have to be honest, I did not read your post, I went straight for the pictures. They are amazing, all I can say is wow, I can not wait to see the rest of Leigh's pictures. You look amazing and you both look so happy. Congratulations Courntey!!! Your dress fit you like a glove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
Ahh I need more pictures!

i love your hair! that is exactly what i want my hair to look like, so I might have to borrow it if you don't mind!
Ahh!!! I will post more pictures when my guests send them to me, I promise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Courtney where do I begin? Your review was amazing! You look stunning, and I love your hair!!! You are make a beautiful bride. I love your pics with Leigh, they are breathtaking!

Congrats!!!
Aww thanks Yari!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
court, you look stunning, radiant, gorgeous!! your mom looks sooo happy and sooo cute! just like her personality!

thanks for the awesome review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
You are a natural beauty Courtney - gorgeous! I love your Mom's "excited" smile, so cute :)
Lol, my mom is pretty cute, isn't she?!! She has a lot of funny ones in our collection of pictures, but I think that one is my fav!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM View Post
Courtney you looked amazing and so beauitful. Your hair was gorgeous!! I cant wait to see more pictures from Leigh...they will be beauitful. Thanks for the great review...us Dreams girls really appreciate it!!
Well, there are certainly plenty Dreams reviews out there, but I couldn't resist going way too far in detail. I think it's a snore for anyone else to read, but it was fun to write and re-live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
COURTNEY!!! Yay! I have been waiting for this review forever. I read your entire review & I sat here nodding my head because I remember when you made most of those decisions you write about wink.gif

I am so glad you had such a wonderful experience. You look absolutely gorgeous & radiant & lovely...as expected. Isn't Suzanne & staff amazing? They did a lovely job on your 'do.

BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE~!
Thanks Christa!! You are definately a huge reason I made so many of these decisions - you were a great help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
Okay, I have to be honest, I did not read your post, I went straight for the pictures. They are amazing, all I can say is wow, I can not wait to see the rest of Leigh's pictures. You look amazing and you both look so happy. Congratulations Courntey!!! Your dress fit you like a glove.
Haha, the dress was tight... taking a deep breath was a challenge. And the lace-up made my mom have to smooth out the "back butt" crease that it created because it was so tight. Now that's attractive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yay! i've been waiting for this review. I can't wait to see all of your pictures!!

Did you tell the old cowboy he is famous on the internet now?
He doesn't!!! Now I feel bad for not filling him in!

Oh well, he didn't seem all that social anyways!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. I really can't believe it's over. I actually had a moment of heartbreak when I logged on for the first time after the wedding and saw the threads like "Help me find my dress"... aww. The planning is over - and now I have to pretend like I have some wisdom to pass on!

Oh Courtney, you look BEAUTIFUL and the pics are FANTASTIC!!! Leigh - I LOVE your work.

I'm so happy for you!!!!

Congratulations Courtney! Wow... that teaser pic by Leigh is amazing. I'm dying to see the rest!

You were absolutely gorgeous. Your hair, your flowers, the dress- it all was perfect! I can't believe your wedding is over- I've watched you plan to so long :) I'm glad everything went so well.