Photo

To Cut or Not to Cut

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#71 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

Rach, I love your new cut & color! So pretty!

I've been playing on that website all night and I'm stuck between cameron diaz and jennifer lopez hair. And I tried on a really dark brown color and LOVE it!! I've always wanted to dye my hair darker, but I've only done slightly darker, I haven't gone all the way.

I'm also nervous because I used a pic of me from mexico and I was tan in the pic, so I'm afraid I wouldn't like the color as much on my paler skin!

I'm calling tomorrow for an appointment for a cut though, I need one!

#72 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:49 PM

OMG I love it!!!!!! You look wonderful!! Hope you are having fun with the change!

#73 AmandaB

AmandaB
      • 57 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:56 PM

Super cute! I cannot wait until the wedding and then I can experiment with a new do.

You look great!

#74 djtinnie

djtinnie
        • 38 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:31 PM

i say cut it! you look so cute with short hair. i've had my hair this length for 4 years now...it was shorter than what you want before I grew it out again. i've been wanting to cut it but since the wedding is coming up in November i'm keeping it long. but once i get back i'm chopping it off! i can't wait for the change.

#75 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TA Jill
            Rach, I love your new cut & color! So pretty!

I've been playing on that website all night and I'm stuck between cameron diaz and jennifer lopez hair. And I tried on a really dark brown color and LOVE it!! I've always wanted to dye my hair darker, but I've only done slightly darker, I haven't gone all the way.

I'm also nervous because I used a pic of me from mexico and I was tan in the pic, so I'm afraid I wouldn't like the color as much on my paler skin!

I'm calling tomorrow for an appointment for a cut though, I need one!
            Jill- do it! I am so much paler than my mexico pics too and everyone is telling me that my face looks darker now. Go figure. As I told my sister, there are a lot of fairer skinned dark headed girls in Hollywood- Katie Holmes, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, just to name a few.
            Happily married since 2008

#76 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
            • 178 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:01 AM

Rachel - you look fantastic! Love the look.

I had the itch to do this last year and it's just about the same cut and color as yours: Christina's Blog: My new haircut and color!

I'm back to blonde now and letting it grow out for the wedding, but I'm so glad I had the change. May do it again in the fall, too.

#77 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:40 AM

I loveeeee it!!!!!!

#78 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

Thanks Sarah!

Oh my goodness- 10 days? When do you leave? I can't believe how soon it's here. That explains why you haven't been around as much. LOL
                  Happily married since 2008

#79 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

OK, I just sent you a PM because I saw your new pic on one of your posts before I got to this thread. I love the new cut and color! I can't wait until after the wedding to chop my hair off again. I just got a trim on Friday, but I had her cut some bangs since I needed to do something and those grow pretty fast. I also got highlights. My natural color is a medium-dark ashy blond, but I went reddish brown last year for a change. It's a hell of alot cheaper to go dark than getting highlights!
                    Michelle

#80 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:07 PM

I love the new hair Rachel!

I know what you mean about growing it long for the wedding. I just had 5 inches cut off Thursday before we left for FBIL's wedding.

It is still in the middle of my back, but it feels so short!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users