60 replies to this topic

#11 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

wow courtney! i havent finished yet but i had to say, you looked so beautiful! your dress, jewelry and parasol were meant to be together, and your BM dresses were to die for! TK's tie was fabulous, it was all simply stunning! so perfect, love how it all came together. thanks for sharing!

#12 PinionGirl

PinionGirl
  • Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

These are simply beautiful! I see you used Robin Depaula as your photographer. She is local to me and I'm thinking of using her as soon as I can narrow down a date and place. What was your experience using her?

#13 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
    • 97 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Your pics make me wish I was a guest at your wedding. I know everyone that couldn't make it is so jealous now.
      Your TTD pics are quite seductive ma'am. You and your hubby make the cutest couple.
      And the little girl is soooo adorable.

#14 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments and compliments!!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PinionGirl
        These are simply beautiful! I see you used Robin Depaula as your photographer. She is local to me and I'm thinking of using her as soon as I can narrow down a date and place. What was your experience using her?
        Robin was awesome! She caught every single moment. Looking thru the pics made me remember things that I had forgotten had even happened. And she has the most pleasant personality, I just can't say enough wonderful things about her. Even my DH, who couldn't believe we were spending so much money on "polaroids" as he calls them is thrilled with the way they turned out. He has been looking thru them trying to decide which pic he is going to put on his desk at work.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DougsGirl
        wow courtney! i havent finished yet but i had to say, you looked so beautiful! your dress, jewelry and parasol were meant to be together, and your BM dresses were to die for! TK's tie was fabulous, it was all simply stunning! so perfect, love how it all came together. thanks for sharing!
        Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Out of all the planning, the attire was the only thing I was really into the details about. I've been debating about trying to sell my dress- maybe I'll sell it as a package deal
        those were great pics. a few of my faves:

*the little girl with the puffs- TOO CUTE!!

*your mom (i think) breaking it down on the dancefloor

*the look on your face when the older guy was getting his groove on.

You wedding looked so beautiful and it seems like it was a really fun party!!!! congrats!!!
        the little girl is my BF's daughter and she was the most popular kid at the resort! I wanted her to be my flower girl but she was only 18 months so I didn't know how that would work out so i decided to make her my honorary FG and good thing I did b/c she was asleep in the shade for the entire ceremony LOL

Yep, that's moms! Thank God Robin didn't get pics of her tearing up one of the GM on the dance floor! And the older guy is my Dad... Lord help me...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KGOESER
        Your pictures turned out soooooo good! Everytime I see those orchids hanging from the gazebo I fall in love with them! Did you make them?
        Yea, they were silk flowers on fishing wire. I LOVE the way they turned out.
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#15 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:09 PM

Your pictures came out so nice, they're awesome!

#16 royfa

royfa
          • 2,201 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

The pics are really pretty!
            Fannie & Pierre

#17 KGOESER

KGOESER
            • 49 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

You wouldn't be interested in selling your orchid strands would you? My wedding isn't until Feb 2009....

#18 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
              • 298 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

Robin did an excellent job on your pics!! I loved your gown and your bridesmaid dresses. Everything turned out lovely.

It will be my turn to use Robin in July and I am totally excited to work with her after seeing everyone's wedding pics!

#19 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                • 1,257 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

So beautiful! I can't wait for Robin to capture my day too!

#20 crawford2B

crawford2B
                  • 244 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Beautiful!! I love them all! I think the one that you are wipeing his eyes is so sweet!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users