Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

I just got some pics from my friend that brought a professional quality camera to our wedding and posted more pics to our review..take a look! She got some great shots!

Your review is amazing, thank you so much!!!!  Everything looks gorgeous, and Congrats on becoming a Mrs!!

Originally Posted by rudebaga View Post

I posted my review!!!  I added in some pics I have...we haven't gotten our professional pics yet, those will be arriving via FedEx in the next week or two I believe.  And our friends/family took so many pics they are putting them on cd's but have to mail them out to us.  I didn't wanna wait weeks to post a review, so I used the pics I had.  Don't have wedding ceremony or reception shots yet, but I posted the stuff you guys wanna see like hair/make-up pics, centerpieces & bouquet and some extras! 

ENJOY!!!

Go to Resort & Villas, Under Mexico Weddings click on Riviera Maya & Cancun Weddings, Cancun Weddings, Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa.  Scroll down to see my review! It's titled "Wouldn't change a thing about our wedding at Dreams Cancun!"

Debbie :)

Debbie,

Your review is awesome!!! that makes me so so happy and excited i chose dreams! Great tips and great pictures. I am getting so excited. Thank you for taking the time to post a great review

Rachel -

Thanks for the review.  I love seeing how different (and still beautiful) things can be at the same resort...

I do have one question that I will ask here in case any other ladies are interested.  Where did you have your cocktail hour?  The setup looked great.  (From someone who has not done a site visit, it doesn't appear to be the terrace) 

If you don't check back, I will email you.  Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Rachel&Chris2011 View Post

Ladies my review is up. If you have any questions feel free to email me at rachel_gerber@yahoo.com 

Can any past brides or even future brides let me know how the round table seating is on the beach how many people they put per table? I am trying to figure out how many table runners I need to buy

thanks