Photo

Bridesmaids Dresses

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

Try Target! Isaac Mizrahi has an online bridal collection. I got my bridesmaid and flower girl dresses on here. They have really good prices and the dresses are simple and cute. I didn't want my friends to have to spend alot of money of their dresses since they are spending to go to my wedding.

Parties + Weddings : Women : Target

#12 teacherbride

teacherbride
    • 354 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lbberger
      hi! i am planning on posting something about my bridesmaid dresses...they were beautiful and pefect for a beach wedding! jcrew has these embossed beach dresses that come in lots of colors (i used a hot pink) and in 3 different styles-halter, strapless and another one...they are so cute! i let my bridesmaids pick which one looked best on them. they were $98, some are on sale now. the girls loved them and wil wear them again. they looked great in the pictures and fit all the body types. here is a link to the jcrew dresses: J.Crew > women's > shop by category > dresses

good luck!
      I just bought those dresses for my girls, in the same colour and everything! How did they fit (big/small)? Also, do you have any wedding pictures with the BM's in them? I would love to see how they ended up looking.

#13 acacia

acacia
      • 53 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:20 AM

Check out twobirdsbridesmaid.com
        Super cute and they can do custon colors if you dont see one on there
        look at the lovely day tabs and there are pics from other beach weddings! I got these for my maids in kelly green and they are awesome!

#14 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

I let my BM pick a dreass they liked out of VS... but they are not fancy by any means... but that coudl be an option. and they were only like 30 bucks!

#15 salomeh

salomeh
          • 104 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:41 AM

Here is the dress I am getting for my girls, it's Alfred Sung. The color I am getting is Turquoise so it will look more tropical. The dress is awesome and sooooo comfortable. It's really light and it's true to size. I found it at the stores for around $200.00 but then I found it on Click the image to open in full size.

#16 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by salomeh
              Here is the dress I am getting for my girls, it's Alfred Sung. The color I am getting is Turquoise so it will look more tropical. The dress is awesome and sooooo comfortable. It's really light and it's true to size. I found it at the stores for around $200.00 but then I found it on Click the image to open in full size.
              I absolutely LOVE this dress!!!

#17 adrianna28

adrianna28
              • 178 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

Oh I love these!!! What a great price!

#18 Dbld78

Dbld78
                • Banned
                • 665 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sunnydaes
                  twobirds bridesmaid
                  this is what i'm doing..
                  OMG! I just checked out this link and they have TIES! Thanks for posting this I needed to find ties for my groomsmen.....I'd never heard of this company!
                  Thanks again for sharing!

#19 TRose

TRose
                  • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:22 PM

Here are my bridesmaid dresses. My wedding dress has the same flower sleeve so we all match :) They are from Bari Jay.

102bg_raspberry.jpg

#20 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

TRose - I love your dresses.  I really wanted my bms in something like this but none of them liked it so I let them pick what they liked.  Gorgeous dress, your girls will look beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users