Sign in to follow this  
teacherbride

Some direction? Which style is best?

For me, it's def between #1 & #2. I was so ready to vote for #1 but figured to check the rest out jsut in case, and low and behold #2 is gorgeous too! I would probably go for #2, cuz it's kinda similar to mine, but #1 is so beachy. I love them BOTH!

#1 and #2 are so close for me. I love them both! I voted for #2 because I like it a little bit more (especially that it really shows off your figure), but it's really such a close tie for me.

I like the first and second one. I really love the second one but i'm having a hard time seeing what the lace is like...is there heavy beading on it? I really like the style of the first one it looks great on you! they both look stunning...thats a hard decision. I voted for the first one. It's unique and beachy but the 2nd one is very flatering as well. sorry...I guess i'm not much help!

Well, at least I've kinda ruled out #3. #1 was the style I had in mind all along and I thought #2 was going to be horrible until I tried it on.

I'm still really torn. At least I've got you guys and lots of time left decide. I'll keep you updated!

Thanks for all of the lovely and flattering comments. I guess if it can look okay when I don't have hair or makeup done, then I shouldn't be worried about how it will look on the big day.