Photo

The Invitations are in the mail!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:41 PM

Your post is so funny - thanks for making me smile!!!

The invites turned out terrific - I am leaning towards doing these type too so I will need to pick your brain about the detail you learned durring the process!

How soon is too soon to send your invites out I know we have talked about this on other thread but just wondering when is the earliest anyone has done it? Christa's wedding is only 2 months away - I will die if I have to wait until May to send mine out....
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#12 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

christa! i was wondering how things were going for you. the invites look great! i bet it feels great to stick those things in the mail!
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#13 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:09 PM

Love those colors...Great job on the invites! They look awesome! Congrats on sending them...IT IS REALLY HAPPENING NOW :)

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
          Thanks ladies. Yes, I posted pics in the Show us your Invitations thread. Here it is again. I failed to take pics of the final finished product. I tied a sheer ribbon around the middle of the closed invitation - it looked really cool, like a little gift. :)Click the image to open in full size.
          WOW they're amazing!!!!

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Yay! Christa, I'm so happy for you, that must be a huge relief to have that done:) Once again, they look awesome and I'm already playing around with ideas for mine- they probably will look very similar...great final product!

#16 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:38 PM

Thats great Christa, pretty soon youll have everything checked off the list! :)
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:11 PM

These are so cute! I love them they came out so nice. You must be so excited but now you will have to play the annoying "waiting game".

-Glenda

#18 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:47 PM

Yeay!! I know it's such a great feeling when the invites are DONE and OUT!!

Good luck with the RSVPs!

#19 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
                    Your post is so funny - thanks for making me smile!!!

The invites turned out terrific - I am leaning towards doing these type too so I will need to pick your brain about the detail you learned durring the process!

How soon is too soon to send your invites out
                    christa! i was wondering how things were going for you. the invites look great! i bet it feels great to stick those things in the mail!
                    Thanks Nicole! Yes, it feels very good - but nerve wracking still....I had a dream that they all got returned in the mail for not enough postage.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mexico15
                    Love those colors...Great job on the invites! They look awesome! Congrats on sending them...IT IS REALLY HAPPENING NOW :)
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                    Yay! Christa, I'm so happy for you, that must be a huge relief to have that done:) Once again, they look awesome and I'm already playing around with ideas for mine- they probably will look very similar...great final product!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
                    Thats great Christa, pretty soon youll have everything checked off the list! :)
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    These are so cute! I love them they came out so nice. You must be so excited but now you will have to play the annoying "waiting game".

-Glenda
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KARLA
                    Yeay!! I know it's such a great feeling when the invites are DONE and OUT!!

Good luck with the RSVPs!
                    Thanks ladies! Yes, the "waiting game" what fun! Actually, I'm getting excited that a lot of people are now talking about coming that I never thought would. So, it should be fine.

And definitely contact myself & Karla if you plan to do these pocket fold invites. I can only imagine how many more issues I would have had without Karla's advice. I've had some additional "learnings" that I would be happy to share with anyone considering doing this.

#20 jpkw

jpkw
                    • VIP Member
                    • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:05 PM

Christa - I LOVE them!! They look professional! Great job!! I'm going to start thinking about mine next weekend. I'm sure I'm going to have tons of questions... Yours look fantastic! Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users