The Invitations are in the mail!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:55 PM

Hey ladies...I know I've been totally MIA. Between tax season, year end costs and, OH YEAH, I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 2 MONTHS, I've been very very busy. In any case, after may "learning experiences" with DIY invites, I finally got the bastards in the mail today. I celebrated with a martini & we're having fresh crab & artichokes for dinner (while every one enjoys this, this is my own personal celebratory dinner). Between adhesive issues, RSVP card issues and final touch issues, I have to say, I've learned A LOT and am ready for my next DIY project. In fact I am currently printing some table cards for my grandpa's major memorial/party tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to say HALLELUJA! or however you spell that.

#2 cancun1007

cancun1007
    • Banned
    • 60 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:00 PM

Way to go! Now comes the waiting game for the RSVP's - let us know if we need to send out any to take care of those guest that drag their feet
      [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
      T minus 9 months and counting....

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:12 PM

Ummm, yeah, I'm pretty sure you can deploy those ninja's like yesterday! I've been made aware of some "family tension" on my FI's side that may compromise who's coming & who's not. Good lord, c'mon people, it's MY WEDDING!!!! My own mother finally booked her travel YESTERDAY! So, yeah, can you send out the ninjas??

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

YAY!! great job christa...

i love crab and artichoke. i had that for dinner a few weeks ago and it was delicous! and so great because we just threw the leaves and shells on the butcher paper on our table...

yummy!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:35 PM

congrats on getting everything out Christa...your invites were so cute. I know everyone is going to want to come just because of how cute the invites were.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

Yay! and Yum on the crab and artichokes.
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:36 AM

What a great feeling - that's the next big item on my list (DECIDE on the invites!). Have you posted a picture (you had to know that question was coming, I beat TammyM to it!). I think I"ve seen them - but I can't remember what they look like ...

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:19 AM

I want pics too!!

#9 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
              • VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:06 AM

oh phew... glad to hear you finally got them done!!

#10 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

Thanks ladies. Yes, I posted pics in the Show us your Invitations thread. Here it is again. I failed to take pics of the final finished product. I tied a sheer ribbon around the middle of the closed invitation - it looked really cool, like a little gift. :)Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users