The Invitations are in the mail!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:55 PM

Hey ladies...I know I've been totally MIA. Between tax season, year end costs and, OH YEAH, I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 2 MONTHS, I've been very very busy. In any case, after may "learning experiences" with DIY invites, I finally got the bastards in the mail today. I celebrated with a martini & we're having fresh crab & artichokes for dinner (while every one enjoys this, this is my own personal celebratory dinner). Between adhesive issues, RSVP card issues and final touch issues, I have to say, I've learned A LOT and am ready for my next DIY project. In fact I am currently printing some table cards for my grandpa's major memorial/party tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to say HALLELUJA! or however you spell that.

#2 cancun1007

• Banned
    • 60 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:00 PM

Way to go! Now comes the waiting game for the RSVP's - let us know if we need to send out any to take care of those guest that drag their feet
      T minus 9 months and counting....

#3 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:12 PM

Ummm, yeah, I'm pretty sure you can deploy those ninja's like yesterday! I've been made aware of some "family tension" on my FI's side that may compromise who's coming & who's not. Good lord, c'mon people, it's MY WEDDING!!!! My own mother finally booked her travel YESTERDAY! So, yeah, can you send out the ninjas??

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

YAY!! great job christa...

i love crab and artichoke. i had that for dinner a few weeks ago and it was delicous! and so great because we just threw the leaves and shells on the butcher paper on our table...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:35 PM

congrats on getting everything out Christa...your invites were so cute. I know everyone is going to want to come just because of how cute the invites were.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 NATASHA

• 646 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

Yay! and Yum on the crab and artichokes.
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#7 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:36 AM

What a great feeling - that's the next big item on my list (DECIDE on the invites!). Have you posted a picture (you had to know that question was coming, I beat TammyM to it!). I think I"ve seen them - but I can't remember what they look like ...

#8 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:19 AM

I want pics too!!

#9 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:06 AM

oh phew... glad to hear you finally got them done!!

#10 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

Thanks ladies. Yes, I posted pics in the Show us your Invitations thread. Here it is again. I failed to take pics of the final finished product. I tied a sheer ribbon around the middle of the closed invitation - it looked really cool, like a little gift. :)Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users