wedding website

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Brenna

• 40 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

We're using mywedding.com and it has been great so far. Easy to use and free! Here is ours:
    Brenna & Doug - wedding website by mywedding.com

#42 Sylvie143

• 181 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

Thank you for sharing your websites! I'm inspired and will now make one for the honey and I! I'll post it when I'm done =)

#43 nbills511

• 164 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

Thanks for all the great info! I've been trying to find a site to use and this thread has been so helpful!!

#44 TRose

• 75 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

I am also a computer moron and I went with a website from Wedding Dresses - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Planning - Unique Wedding Ideas - By TheKnot.com because it was free and super easy to make. You can check mine out Bride Message Boards - Brides Chat - Brides Sharing Ideas still a work in progress though!

#45 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:39 AM

i ended up going with Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com
            i found it really simple to use, it looks great and it's FREE!!

#46 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

I used the freebees! Weddings, Wedding Venues - WeddingWire.com A little clunky as with most template sites...but it works for us.

I can design websites but would never have time to create a site, maintain it plus plan this wedding. So I just used one of the templates and update as needed.

My guest don't use the website as much. I don't have a lot of hits. However, they view my Facebook group more.

So my advice play around with the free ones first, unless you know someone that can design it for you.

#47 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
                Thanks ladies! I really need to add some more albums and about 2 more pages. I just realized there is no "About the Bride" "About the Groom" page, so I will work on getting that done over the weekend! And if you check it out again, please sign the guestbook, I feel like we (meaning the forum) are all one big happy family anyway!
                Your site is awesome! Not a lot to say other than well done!!

#48 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
                • 291 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:25 AM

The freebie I have been using is mywedding.com and I'm loving it. Easy to use, easy for guests to navagate...
                  Darren & Jo - wedding website by mywedding.com
                  My favorite section has been the 'Travel Buddies' section for people have booked, with a photo and a description of what they are "Most Likely to:"

#49 HazelsMelody

• 169 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

I wrote my own wedding website, which I am super duper proud of, because it's been a long time since I've done that!!
                    I can see myself getting frustrated with the upkeep, and could possibly end up scrapping it for a free one that you can just plug your info into and voila.... but then again, maybe my pride will win. :o) It was fun to play with anyway, and I like it.

Iberostar Varadero
                    25 March 2011
                    Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#50 KGraham27

• 155 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

Great websites. I might have to try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users