Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Engagement Shoe Issue

Carly is always on the hunt for a good shoe...I think she missed her calling as the shoe stylist on Sex and the City...hee hee! I like the secod leopard ones. I was thinking something like this:

Betseyville Vixon Pumps Black Multi: VIXON_BLKMLT CutesyShoes

Steve Madden Laveda Pumps Leopard (Tan): LAVEDA_LEOPARD CutesyShoes)

Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Leopard (Tan): AROUSE-P_LEOPARD CutesyShoes)

Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Black White Zebra: arouse-p_blk/whtzebra CutesyShoes

I love a good pointy toe pump with jeans and black top....that's my go to Friday wardrobe! Good luck!

I would say do leopard print, bright red, hot pink or a turqoise. Or if you really want to be funky you could do a bright yellow, purple, or green. I can't wait your pics sound like they are going to be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Carly is always on the hunt for a good shoe...I think she missed her calling as the shoe stylist on Sex and the City...hee hee! I like the secod leopard ones. I was thinking something like this:
Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Black White Zebra: arouse-p_blk/whtzebra CutesyShoes
I love a good pointy toe pump with jeans and black top....that's my go to Friday wardrobe! Good luck!
I agree, Carly, can you style my shoe wardrobe? I live in boring old boots!

Thanks for the great ideas, ladies! Decisions, decisions! Funky pattern or solid? Who knew a shoe decision could be so hard?!

I am going to check out those links, Amy. Thank you for searching for me! :)

I got these at Charlotte Russe. I wore them to a fancy grad party with a black dress. I love them!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh I also have them in black. hahah!

ETA: and they're only $22!!!

Hahahaa, yes, I do love my shoes, but I got nothing compared to the girl that posted she owns 86 pairs!! Thanks for the style comments though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamisoncollette View Post
I agree, Carly, can you style my shoe wardrobe? I live in boring old boots!
Martha, after reading what the photog said about not wanting to clash with the walls, I also think a solid will POP more in the pics. And I thnk you could go with any color in the world! I would probably look for red, yellow or turquoise. Oh yeah, or my fave - ORANGE! But I know they are hard to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Thanks for the great ideas, ladies! Decisions, decisions! Funky pattern or solid? Who knew a shoe decision could be so hard?!

I am going to check out those links, Amy. Thank you for searching for me! :)