Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2691 katman

katman
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

DOes anyone have a template for DIY barefoot sandals?! I absolutely love the idea!

#2692 Pucca

Pucca
    • 485 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Love both those shoes, and the purple will be fab! 

Originally Posted by soonCB 

#2693 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

I didn't use a template, but if you search for some pictures for inspiration, that should give you an idea. That's all I did.

Originally Posted by katman 

DOes anyone have a template for DIY barefoot sandals?! I absolutely love the idea!

#2694 Mlite83

Mlite83
        • 384 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

I am considering these for my ceremony shoes

Zigi Girl 'Lauralee' Sandal

205758276695777363_uUM2ncHW_f.jpg

These are awesome - I'm also looking for something flat and with a bit of embellishment.  Definitely be able to wear them again in the future too!

#2695 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

I’m hoping that my BDW family can help me with my search for the perfect pair of green shoes – chartreuse/lime/celery green to be exact.  I have my heart set on wearing green sandals (or at least a peep-toe) but this search is proving to be a mission impossible.  All of the shoes that I like are either to old of a style that they are no longer available for purchase, too expensive (over $200), wrong shade of green, or a random google image with no info on the designer/brand or the heel is too high. I am 5’10” and need the shoe to be under 3” . If any of you happen to stumble upon a green shoe that my fit the bill please let me know.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for your help.

Green-shoes-bride.jpgGreenSatinWeddingShoes.jpg32243_large_image.jpg2182.jpg010306_bcbg_shoes.jpg

#2696 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
            • 923 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Here you go! All under $40...hope this helps

http://www.amiclubwe...en shoe&x=0&y=0

I’m hoping that my BDW family can help me with my search for the perfect pair of green shoes – chartreuse/lime/celery green to be exact.  I have my heart set on wearing green sandals (or at least a peep-toe) but this search is proving to be a mission impossible.  All of the shoes that I like are either to old of a style that they are no longer available for purchase, too expensive (over $200), wrong shade of green, or a random google image with no info on the designer/brand or the heel is too high. I am 5’10” and need the shoe to be under 3” . If any of you happen to stumble upon a green shoe that my fit the bill please let me know.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for your help.

Green-shoes-bride.jpgGreenSatinWeddingShoes.jpg32243_large_image.jpg2182.jpg010306_bcbg_shoes.jpg

#2697 Jass7

Jass7
              • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Lovely shoes ladies! I am still not sure what shoes I will wear.

I plan to walk barefoot on the beach, and nice 3-4 inch heels/wedge for reception but I am not sure how I will walk down the beach barefoot because right now I am stepping on the front of the dress like crazy, but it's not altered yet. The alteration's guy told me to bring shoes when I'm ready to get my dress altered. And the crazy thing is I ordered my dress in petite, so it's shorter than normal and I still need heming. Crazy!

#2698 tesharae

tesharae
                • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

@ChocoTaco7568

Look at CULVER-YS_APPLE-GREEN_small.jpgELECTRA_APPLE-GREEN_small.jpgFORBES_APPLE-GREEN-LUSTER-SATIN_small.jpg

#2699 Llkrik1010

Llkrik1010
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 23 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hey ChocoTaco (and everyone else),

I found this website where you can design your own shoe (or maybe I was recommended to go to the website from someone on this forum, can't remember).  They have a few colors, heel heights, and styles to choose from.  The shoes are a bit pricey, but under $200 and you may be able to find exactly what you want!  They have a few green colors, although I am not sure it is exactly what you are looking for.  It is more apple than lime green.  Anyway, I love that you can add glitter to the bottom of the shoe!  I added the glitter to the bottom but it is hard to tell in the picture.  You can also add sequins to the top of some of the shoes.  I plan to buy a pair in teal for my rehearsal dinner!  I haven't ordered them yet because I have to work up the nerve to spend this much on a shoe I won't even wear for my wedding!  Anyway, here is one of the pairs with the green:

The pair I am leaning toward for my rehearsal dinner:

#2700 soonCB

soonCB
                    • 264 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Thanks for the info. What is the website?

Originally Posted by Llkrik1010 

Hey ChocoTaco (and everyone else),

I found this website where you can design your own shoe (or maybe I was recommended to go to the website from someone on this forum, can't remember).  They have a few colors, heel heights, and styles to choose from.  The shoes are a bit pricey, but under $200 and you may be able to find exactly what you want!  They have a few green colors, although I am not sure it is exactly what you are looking for.  It is more apple than lime green.  Anyway, I love that you can add glitter to the bottom of the shoe!  I added the glitter to the bottom but it is hard to tell in the picture.  You can also add sequins to the top of some of the shoes.  I plan to buy a pair in teal for my rehearsal dinner!  I haven't ordered them yet because I have to work up the nerve to spend this much on a shoe I won't even wear for my wedding!  Anyway, here is one of the pairs with the green:

The pair I am leaning toward for my rehearsal dinner:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users