Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2491 WeddingMay

• 208 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Lots of AWESOME shoes at Beyond the Rack today! http://www.beyondthe...invite/B70224B7 Happy shopping! Im getting lots of new shoes today!

Married! May 13 2012!

#2492 Starfish0512

• 283 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

You can tie them a number of different ways!!!  The website, I believe has links to videos on how to tie them. 

Those are pretty cool. So what, you can tie them however you want ?

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

wow those are cool!! where did you get the coloured sandals from?

#2493 marooon13

• 250 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Love those Nine West Flip Flops- Great Find!

Originally Posted by Llkrik1010 

My wedding is 4 months away and I am getting so excited.  I figured I would post pictures of my shoes.  I would love to be able to wear heels, but I am such a clutz and don't trust myself to be able to walk (let alone dance) in them all night without falling on my face.  I am looking for a nice pair of low heels for my rehearsal dinner and love some of the suggestions listed!  Thanks ladies!  

It is hard to tell in the picture, but they are very sparkly and pretty.  These are my reception flip flops!

#2494 marooon13

• 250 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

LOVE these. Where can I find them?!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Finally, I have fianlly decided on two different shoes.  For most it's about an amazing pair of heels, that of which I am indeed insanely jealous of... however, my FI and I are the same height and I did not order extra length on my dress,  therefore flats it is.  For the ceremony I will be DIY barefoot jewelry for my MOH and I but will then slide these simple beauties on.  My jewelry is from kendra scott in white lily and will be having a colorful bouquet.

For the TTD the following day I am going with the sseko sandals in either fuschia or violet with an amazing colorful cuff bracelt also from kendra scott - Love her!!! Leaning toward violet as purple and orange are my colors but thinking the fuschia will photograph better... 

#2495 Allie2012

• 194 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hey Ladies,

Here are my shoes! I ordered them from blue shoes.jpg

#2496 FireyNurse

• 389 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

I just bought these from Victoria's Secret as a back up late night party shoe, in case what I find for my wedding shoes are not comfy enough for the whole day/night event!

I bought them in white as well as purple (that's my color for my girls), they are super comfy and cute on!

#2497 Speckles121

• 720 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

So I ended up getting these because they were on sale, plus i had a 20% off coupon for kohls and they are similiar to what I wanted. I could not pass them up for the price!! These will be my reception shoes

http://www.kohls.com... High Heels.jsp

Candie's Peep-Toe Platform High Heels

Then decided to get these because I also had a ninewest coupon that I got in the mail. They will be comfortable for the beach and it goes cute with the starfish theme that I am trying to do throughout the event

#2498 stella331

• 247 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

For any ladies looking for a cheaper reception flip flop option. I was just in old navy and they have a pair of flip flops with a crystal starfish at the center. I believe it has gold accents. Really cute and were around $20.
              46 booked and counting!

#2499 WPGBride

• 203 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Jessica Simpson Shoes Acadia Peep Toe Pumps.jpg    Okay so this is it! I'm taking back my sparkly shoes and going with these. However in this picture its looking a little pink but they are actually more of a subtle sparkly cream, hmm like the colour 'pearl' that you see on cars.

#2500 nimbleknits

• 52 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

I found these on Pinterest - since Starfish will be our "theme", I'm thinking I must buy them for the reception

starfish shoes.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users