Photo

Tattoo Wedding Rings

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:58 PM

one of the xray techs at the hospital has one on his hand. i will check it out better next time i see him!
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#12 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

my fi is almost completey covered above his waste with tattoo's and i just got my first one on my back and this is something that i had wanted to do before we even got engaged, i will say that i think i will be with him forever but if for some GOD forbid reason we are not i feel that 1st it would be easy to cove r up as a wore rings anyway and 2nd i think no matter what he will be a big part of my life and i feel like it would be a reminder of a maor part of my life so i say go for it!

#13 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tlomlad
        my fi is almost completey covered above his waste with tattoo's and i just got my first one on my back and this is something that i had wanted to do before we even got engaged, i will say that i think i will be with him forever but if for some GOD forbid reason we are not i feel that 1st it would be easy to cove r up as a wore rings anyway and 2nd i think no matter what he will be a big part of my life and i feel like it would be a reminder of a maor part of my life so i say go for it!
        I say go for it also, I just wanted to put the flip side out there. I will always love and care for my first husband, after all I've known him my whole life, and he is the father of my children and still one of my best friends, but E would not like it if I had a tattoo of my committment to my first husband on my ring finger. Having said that I think it looks really cool, I especially love the celtic designs being an Irish girl myself:)

#14 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

Me and FI want to do this but we have no idea what to tattoo. We wanted to engrave "Deal" on the inside of our bands but his ring is tungston and you can't engrave it. So maybe tattooing that on our fingers? Post pics if any you guys do it!

#15 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:25 PM

This forum never ceases to amaze me! Everything gets covered here-- how much do I love BDW!!!!

We are leaving on May 13th for Mexico and are planning on getting ring tattoos the weekend before we leave....When we met (10 1/2 yrs ago!) neither of us had any tats and we randomly went together and got ones done-- they didn't have any connection to the person (mine was a dolphin and his a basketball) but it makes for a good story! Those are still the only tats we have-I have finally convinced him to do this! I'll post pix afterwards...

#16 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:47 AM

My FI is doing this. His father has it and he is in his 70s! and it looks great! however, I will not do it...pretty rings are good for me

#17 Nrsggrl

Nrsggrl
              • 47 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

I saw a pic online of a tattoo of a simple infinity symbol on the ring finger. I thought it looked pretty good!

#18 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

I'd love for him to do it..he's been telling me its what he wants since he's not a jewelry person.

#19 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

I think it sounds awesome, I just love doing things opposite of the norm.
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

ive always liked the idea. one thing you have to consider though is that the ring will wear the design down over time a lot faster then a normal tattoo will fade. so you will have to keep geting it re done a lot. its like tattoos on the feet. they fade fast.

i think its a great idea though. plus even if you take the ring off its still there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users