Photo

ROR Review!!!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for the review! You look beautiful, and I am glad to hear everything went off without a hitch... A question for you and the other ROR brides about Michael. I know on his price sheet it says he will give you all of the pictures taken, but you have to pay for the higher quality ones. I know we are going to be buying some, but how did the others turn out? Are they a lot grainier (sp?), would they be able to be printed out still? Thanks!!

#22 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
    • 489 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:33 AM

Congrats again!! Thanks for the nice review.
      http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#23 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:07 AM

Great review! Glad you guys had a wonderful time.

Congrats!
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#24 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:01 AM

Thanks so much again for the review and pictures! Glad every went off so well for you!!

#25 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:13 AM

Great review! I'm so glad it all worked out for you :) I still love your dress. It makes me want to go try it on again.

#26 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
          • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

Congrats! You look so beautiful and so, so happy! Thanks for the review!

#27 crawford2B

crawford2B
            • 244 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cantwaittobemrs
              Thanks for the review! You look beautiful, and I am glad to hear everything went off without a hitch... A question for you and the other ROR brides about Michael. I know on his price sheet it says he will give you all of the pictures taken, but you have to pay for the higher quality ones. I know we are going to be buying some, but how did the others turn out? Are they a lot grainier (sp?), would they be able to be printed out still? Thanks!!
              I didn't see that on the price list but I maybe just didn't pay attention. We were only going to get the 30 pictures on the CD but when we were looking at them it was so hard to choose 30 out of 275. We did narrow it down to 50 and ended up getting the 50 on the CD. Also we had to pay for him to be at the wedding for the initial package and this included 10 pictures on the CD and 10 prints. So in all we got 60 pictures. He told us that he keeps all
              (275) pictures on file and he will email them to us for our family to look at and they can purchase them online. When we were looking at the pictures it had writing on it, so i don't know if when he sends them to us it will have that on it or not. Also the pictures that we bought, they took out everything that we didn't want in the pictures. For example the boats and people in the ocean. I don't think they would do that for all of them. This may be a good question for him. He was very nice and did a great job! I hope this helps you out. Pictures were a big deal to me and we were on a tight budget. It all worked out really well.

#28 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

Yayyy Crawford's Review! I've been waiting for this!! Thanks for being so detailed! How did the quality of the cd player sound. Was it very loud. I'm having over 100 people and I want to be certain that everyone can hear the music or the minister.

Did they give you a formal introduction before dinner? Did you rent the disco? Also in another thread you mentioned:

"they brought our cake just on a plate and had the knives etc for us to use. We didn't do a guest book because we only had one other couple with us."

They didn't have a cake stand? Or a cake cutting set?
                Congrats again!

#29 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

Congratulations & Welcome back! Your pics are great! You looked beautiful-loved the dress, your colors, etc. It was great to see everyone full of smiles.
                  Thanks so much for the great review!!!

#30 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by crawford2B
                    I didn't see that on the price list but I maybe just didn't pay attention. We were only going to get the 30 pictures on the CD but when we were looking at them it was so hard to choose 30 out of 275. We did narrow it down to 50 and ended up getting the 50 on the CD. Also we had to pay for him to be at the wedding for the initial package and this included 10 pictures on the CD and 10 prints. So in all we got 60 pictures. He told us that he keeps all
                    (275) pictures on file and he will email them to us for our family to look at and they can purchase them online. When we were looking at the pictures it had writing on it, so i don't know if when he sends them to us it will have that on it or not. Also the pictures that we bought, they took out everything that we didn't want in the pictures. For example the boats and people in the ocean. I don't think they would do that for all of them. This may be a good question for him. He was very nice and did a great job! I hope this helps you out. Pictures were a big deal to me and we were on a tight budget. It all worked out really well.
                    so nice to hear another positive review of Michael. And your pics look great!
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users