Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5031 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:05 AM

Good morning ladies,

today I featured Lady_Di's wedding on my blog! doesn't she look stunning! her sash's look fabulous

Sarah - Lady_Di was married in the middle garden area that you see here

Click the image to open in full size.

Lady_Di I can't wait to see your review and you looked absolutely stunning. Everything looked perfect.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5032 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
    • 712 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:46 AM

Awesome, Jess! Diana looks beautiful!

#5033 speedy130

speedy130
      • 102 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:12 AM

Thanks for the site! Lady Di, you look amazing! I love the pics!!!

As for the Michigan office, she did just volunteer the info. I just called up about chairs! :) I think she was trying to let me know since we were already on the phone that she would only be my coordinator for a little while longer. I was told that after this week they are shutting down the US office and are going down to mexico to train and set up the new office. We are suppose to be getting emailed then, letting us know about the move and that another coordinator will be taking over. The 800 number will still work for reaching them, but the personal numbers to Michigan will not anymore...

Thats all the info I have! Hopefully they will be able to hire more more coordinators down there to share the workload. This could end up being a good thing...or I am just staying positive!!!

#5034 dianep

dianep
        • 532 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

diana's pics look amazing! thanks, jess, for sharing!

that's exciting news about the michigan office going away. hopefully it will be a good change!
          http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
          and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#5035 Jenny310

Jenny310
          • 245 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:17 PM

So I've been out of the loop for a while and have missed sooo much!!

I'm actually a little worried about the US office closing bc Julie my coordinator has been great with me, hopefully the service only continues to get better :o)

I asked my WC about the announcement of the wedding party at the reception and she said not to worry that DJ Ivan will go over this with me once I arrive, so I won’t stress over that.

As for flowers I'm thinking about doing the realtouch flowers save on cost but I'm still not sure. I don't want to spend so much money on flowers, for me its not that important so if you ladies have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!!

Diana's wedding pics are breathtaking!! Can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back! Jess thanks for posting it, I check out your website all the time!

#5036 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesmcan
              Good morning ladies,

today I featured Lady_Di's wedding on my blog! doesn't she look stunning! her sash's look fabulous

Thanks for the site! Lady Di, you look amazing! I love the pics!!!

As for the Michigan office, she did just volunteer the info. I just called up about chairs! :) I think she was trying to let me know since we were already on the phone that she would only be my coordinator for a little while longer. I was told that after this week they are shutting down the US office and are going down to mexico to train and set up the new office. We are suppose to be getting emailed then, letting us know about the move and that another coordinator will be taking over. The 800 number will still work for reaching them, but the personal numbers to Michigan will not anymore...

Thats all the info I have! Hopefully they will be able to hire more more coordinators down there to share the workload. This could end up being a good thing...or I am just staying positive!!!
              Thanks for the update/info! Yes, hopefully the new office will be better staffed and not as overloaded. Good to be positive! :)

#5037 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
              • 539 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

Has anyone elses WC told them about the Michigan office closing? What does that mean for all of us who still have a Michigan WC? I'm a tad worried, just about our records and everything. Not that Angie was exactly a warm and fuzzy kitty, but I hope the transfer goes okay. EEEEEK!
                ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#5038 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                • 539 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jesmcan
                  Good morning ladies,

Lady_Di I can't wait to see your review and you looked absolutely stunning. Everything looked perfect.
                  Ahhhh thanks for sharing! She looks stunning!! I agree, I can't wait for the review and more pictures. Thanks for sharing Jess!!
                  ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#5039 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

Your very welcome ladies - I am glad you enjoy my blog :)

After seeing Lady-Di's and Dianep's sashes I think I want some now to lol
                    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5040 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

Wow I'm a little worried about the michigan office closing. If this is true shouldn't we be receiving emails from our US WC notifying us of this! Aja has been wonderful, I am very very worried.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users