Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Originally Posted by chelsrj View Post

Oh the water flavors is a GREAT idea. I hadn't even thought of that. Thanks - great tip!

Thanks, lol, I suggest just taking a couple of minutes and wander around the entire dollar store, you'd be amazed at what nifty things you'll find! Why didn't I start shopping there sooner? :)

I had my hair done in an updo one night (I wore it down for the wedding), and I had my makeup done for the wedding. My mother also had her hair done, and I also saw several brides worked on while I was in for my appointments. I really loved everything I had done and saw other brides have done! I really do recommend pictures, and do not be afraid to speak up if you want something changed!

Originally Posted by chelsrj View Post

I know I have read posts about the Spa but I really hate to pay that outside vendor fee so I am just praying everything will work out okay if I bring pictures of exactly what I want and I bring all my own makeup. We are bringing my photographer with us and because he is a member of my family I told the resort that I wouldnâ€t pay the vendor fee and they said okay. So if any of you are flying in your photographer thatâ€s a tip you could potentially use to avoid that pesky vendor fee.

Congrats!! Any helpful tips? Im leaving in less than 2 weeks!! Who did u have as an on site wc?? ] can't wait for your review!

I am back from my weddingmoon! I am going to write a long review for everyone but if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.[/quote

Hi!!

I had Diana Rodriguez (spelling?) at the Royal Cancun. She was GREAT! Honestly she was with me through the entire wedding and reception and made sure I had everything I needed. I even forgot ceremony music and we called her 20 minutes before the ceremony and she set everything up for me ASAP.

Also, try not to stress.

I don't think my OOT bags needed nearly as much crap as I brought down there.

I used Marvin for my flowers and they ended up beautiful.