Sign in to follow this  
weez

Groomsmen Gifts

Just wondering what you are all giving to the best man or groomsmen for their gift? I know this should be on my FI's list, but he keeps putting it off because he can't think of anything to get! Any ideas?

Instead of getting the boys the same thing, my husband got each of his guys something they would want. For one it was the entire set of Scrubs (tv show) on DVD (inside joke between them) and for another it was a lift ticket at his favorite resort.

I think my FI is going to pay for a deep sea fishing excursion for the GM, while they are in cabo. They dont really need anything so we figure this would be a really fun once in a lifetime experience to do together. I think we are also paying for their attire

Sarah

I think he will get something personalized, I know he likes the idea of the cigar holder set.

My FI bought his groomsmen brown flip flops (rainbow brand, lasts forever) that they will wear for our wedding (& they will wear back at home). I think he is also buying them the white shirt that we are having them wear (short sleeved banana republic or quicksilver silver edition) - we still have to find it and see how expensive it is! He is actually more on top of this than I am - I still have to decide on my bridesmaid gifts. Any fabulous ideas?

If your FH is anything like mine, I have found what he is getting his guys and just told him ohow much they were and he gave me is card and I purchashed them for him.... Just wanted to share this find!!!!

Campmor: Soft Coolers

WE orderd the

HOT DEAL!

GCI Outdoor 12-Can FreeezBoxâ„¢

No. 65447

Regular Price: $24.99

Price: $9.97

They are really cute and we are filling them with other stuf.. Just wanted to share!!!