Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#671 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

OOOhhh lord..... this weekend just isnt working LOL.
    Friday night went out to eat... pizza.... wings.... cookie and ice cream.....
    Yesterday went to happy hour (at 11am)
    Then BBQ about 3pm THEn Pei Wei
    NOW Easter..... Im going to need some serious motivation adnworing out this week!

#672 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:42 PM

You and me both!

Ugh, tomorrow I am hitting the gym hard!

#673 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:43 PM

Happy Monday everyone!

Today is a new day! I definitely f'up this weekend, but I am starting over today. I had a protein shake for breakfast, then cottage cheese and slice of toast for a snack.

Good luck to all!

#674 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

Im with you Yari! F'd up is an understatment.... But Im back and ready to lose the 15lbs I gained this weekend!

#675 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

We can do it girls! It's a new week so we've got to just push ahead!

I've done great with food today. I probably haven't eaten enough--I've been really busy. I can't go to the gym tonight so I'll have to do a DVD or 2 at home. I've passed the 3 month mark so it's time to go full steam ahead!

#676 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

Oh I am right there with you ladies! This weekend was awful. I am on spring break at least from school this week so every day after work I am going to the gym to work those extra calories off!!

Dont get discouraged yet, we still have a few days to get back on track before we have to weigh in!!

#677 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:41 PM

This weekend was the worse. Do you guys know what I did? I actually opened up a can of vanilla frosting and proceeded to eat frosting! I did this saturday and sunday night. Who does that? Who eats frosting? Its not like I had a teeny taste either, I fully kept dipping my finger in it! UGGGGHHH! I do not want to weigh myself on Wednesday. I did do really good with the gym though. I've increased my gym workouts so hopefully it will counter attack the damage I did from the frosting. Other than the frosting I ate pretty well though. I didn't have one chocolate or one dessert. Not that it matters since I ate so much frosting, but oh well...

How did everybody else do?

#678 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  This weekend was the worse. Do you guys know what I did? I actually opened up a can of vanilla frosting and proceeded to eat frosting! I did this saturday and sunday night. Who does that? Who eats frosting? Its not like I had a teeny taste either, I fully kept dipping my finger in it! UGGGGHHH! I do not want to weigh myself on Wednesday. I did do really good with the gym though. I've increased my gym workouts so hopefully it will counter attack the damage I did from the frosting. Other than the frosting I ate pretty well though. I didn't have one chocolate or one dessert. Not that it matters since I ate so much frosting, but oh well...

How did everybody else do?
                  Glenda - It doesn't sound THAT terrible! But I will say this about your frolick with frosting:

1. Why do you have frosting in the house?!? Get rid of it!
                  2. I wonder if your current diet plan is secretly making you feel deprived and this is your brain/body rebelling? Perhaps you need to ease up on yourself while still making healthy choices.

Good luck!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#679 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

Frosting...really? Definitely get that out of the house!

But, I totally understand I ate stuff that I normally don't eat. Sigh...today I have done very well, but it's only 1:18 here and I am so hungry. My lunch wasn't enough.

#680 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

i am not looking forward to Wednesday -i do not think the scale is going to be my friend this week. I have AF, have not been exercising and have gone out for almost every single meal since Thursday at lunch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users