1109 replies to this topic

#491 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chprfan
    I am so upset this morning....looks like i gained a pound...what the HELL!! I actually did 5 days at the gym....AHHHH. Lets hope next week goes a little better.

Erika that is amazing..defaintly not water weight. Keep up the great work ladies!!!
    keep it up thats awesome you went 5 times do not be hard on yourself keep going you will see...
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#492 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:55 AM

Yeah I thought I had been eating really well....my only slip up was Starbucks Monday night so I could get through class! I know its a long process...thanks ladies for the pep talk!! Hopefully next week the scale is a little nicer!

#493 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:59 AM

Remember - muscle may weight more than fat (that is so cruel!), but it also burns fat better ... so build lthat muscle!

#494 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

I am so frustrated, I stayed the same. Nothing lost, nothing gained. Ugh! I wonder if my body is holding onto the fat.

I am hopeful that next week I will show a significant loss. I mean I have been going to the gym and eating right.

I am very proud and happy for all of you who have lost weight this week. Way to go!!!

#495 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:41 PM

I'm so proud of everyone! I lost 1.6 pounds but hey, at least it's a loss. The picture will be sent when I get home tonight. Now that my guests are gone I can go full force!

I'm a little concerned about the bachelorette party this weekend. I know I'll be bad! I'm not going to have bad snacks in the car to or from Chicago. I've already picked a buddy to share my meals with. I'm not eating sweets because of Lent. I feel like I'm off to a good start, we're just going to have to walk and dance a ton to burn off the calories from the alcohol!

#496 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

Congrats to the all the girls who saw weight loss this week! Keep up the good work. And for those that didn't see a loss do not give up! We can do this! Stick to eating healthy and working out and you will see results.

Okay I am happy to report that I lost 6.5 pounds this week! I don't know how I did it but I'll take it! I really didn't work out much at all. I think its moreso that I used to drink a lot of beer on the weekends and eat greasy fried bar food or diner food at like 4.30 AM. Since I cut out alcohol I instantly noticed my face debloat. And I never used to eat breakfast but now that I am, I am not starving by lunchtime and it has really helped curb my hunger. I also gave up drinking Arizona ice teas (which I love). Instead I only drink water so I think that has also helped cut out a lot of empty calories.

#497 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cessyboston
                Hi girls...I made a yummy dinner last night

ground lean turky
                sweet onion
                orange pepper
                5 plum tomatoe
                zucchini
                peas
                mushroom
                summer squash
                basil
                1 tabl spoon of olive oil
                whole wheat pasta
                1 can of plum tomatoes in can
                pepper little salt (salt bloats so use a little)

so yummy just make sure you cook turky in seperat pan and then add it all together yummy and so many veggies
                OMG this dinner sounds amazing! I want to eat it now! YUMMY!

#498 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:51 PM

Well I’m happy to report I lost 2 lbs!!! I was shocked when I stepped on that scale this morning. I only got to go to the gym 2x in that week and we had our road trip on the weekend (I was a very naughty girl). Anyway I think I attribute the loss to either being bloated the week before or my goal of drinking 72 oz of water each day. Either way I lost. Now this week I need to get serious.

Great job girls! Erica – holy smokes, you did awesome girl! 4 lbs in one week is AMAZING! I’m proud of all of you for keeping up the good work. Thanks for keeping me motivated too.

Shed those pounds – here we go week #2!

#499 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Raeka
                  Well I’m happy to report I lost 2 lbs!!! Shed those pounds – here we go week #2!
                  Congrats Mel that is awesome! YAY!

#500 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:55 PM

I cant believe how amazing you all are doing... and for those who have not seen LBs lost dont worry. Your healthy habits will soon pay off, just stick with it!!!
                    Im so proud of everyone great job!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users