Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#21 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

Dont say that!! Its everyones game!! Even though I wont win lol but it will be fun and get my butt off the couch!

#22 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Saraha
      Dont say that!! Its everyones game!! Even though I wont win lol but it will be fun and get my butt off the couch!
      Ha! I guess I only say that because I tend to lose weight very slowly and I have been battling the same 15 pounds my whole life!
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#23 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:16 PM

I would love to but will pass since I'll be on DW during that time and NOT focused on the scale (although leading up to it I sure am!!!)

Also, I think it definitely has to be % of weight lost (like they do on TBL) ... but the scale thing will be tough b/c I would sure not take a pic of the scale while at the gym. Maybe that's just me.

You could also log your food and exercise diaries.

#24 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:21 PM

ohhh...I want to do this. I need some extra motivation between now and the wedding to lose some more weight...even if its only 5 pounds.

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:42 PM

I would love to do this, but I don't even like to look at the number on the scale myself, never mind share it with millions of people, lol!

#26 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

Do you think we could email our scale pictures to Ann & she could just keep track... Ann do you mind doing this?

I think we should have to send her an actual picture... and I think we should have to be naked (obviously all Ann will see is our feet) that way it's a true weight.

I'd love to participate in this, but there is no way in h*ll I'm posting what I actually weight on here! I'm mortified to admit that I've gained 25 pounds (yes, TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS!) since my wedding last year. Ann, you wouldn't even recognize me...lol And i'm going to Cabo in June so I've got to lose some weight!

#27 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sarah
                Do you think we could email our scale pictures to Ann & she could just keep track... Ann do you mind doing this?

I think we should have to send her an actual picture... and I think we should have to be naked (obviously all Ann will see is our feet) that way it's a true weight.

I'd love to participate in this, but there is no way in h*ll I'm posting what I actually weight on here! I'm mortified to admit that I've gained 25 pounds (yes, TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS!) since my wedding last year. Ann, you wouldn't even recognize me...lol And i'm going to Cabo in June so I've got to lose some weight!
                Yeah...not quite sure I really want to be that candid with everyone on here about my weight either..sorry ladies. I think that is a great idea if Ann is up for it.

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sarah

do I have to explain to my husband why a ton of strange women are sending me naked pictures of themselves? HA!

of course - however you want to do this, I will do it! i was just going to keep track in a spreadsheet somehow, so however you want to report is good for me.

Sarah - I bet you're being hard on yourself! But I also know you've been working SOO many hours. I know that when I am super busy, all I eat is takeout or fast food - which isn't healthy. Heck, I am doing that now (kitchen under construction!), but I blame it on baby weight.

as for those of you that are hesitant to post weights - if you want to just email/PM me weekly, I am ok with that - and I can just post the %. but that's up to you all that are doing this! but really, no one on here is going to judge, and we're all here to support.

#29 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:28 PM

i'm in as well but i am not in for posting my weight here! if ann is willing to take this on and we can do a %body fat lost as the winner i am definitely in PS - i LOVE Biggest Loser and great idea Yari :)
                    do I have to explain to my husband why a ton of strange women are sending me naked pictures of themselves? HA!

of course - however you want to do this, I will do it! i was just going to keep track in a spreadsheet somehow, so however you want to report is good for me.

Sarah - I bet you're being hard on yourself! But I also know you've been working SOO many hours. I know that when I am super busy, all I eat is takeout or fast food - which isn't healthy. Heck, I am doing that now (kitchen under construction!), but I blame it on baby weight.

as for those of you that are hesitant to post weights - if you want to just email/PM me weekly, I am ok with that - and I can just post the %. but that's up to you all that are doing this! but really, no one on here is going to judge, and we're all here to support.

#30 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:34 PM

I would love, but in all honesty...I wont let ANYONE see how much I weigh. Anyone. I mean even at the doctors office I close my eyes. Seriously.

I did weigh in when I started WW, but that was only because I needed a starting point.

Oh, I think the title should be changed to Join BDW Biggest Loser, because I wasn't even gonna open this because I thought you meant the Biggest Loser, as in TV show.

edit to add: Ha! I didn't read everyone else's posts....glad I am not the only one that doesnt wanna post their weight. Ill send it to Ann though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users