• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#611 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

Good luck Kelly! I'll be thinking happy real estate thoughts for you!

#612 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Kelly that's great news. I have my fingers crossed!

#613 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

Kelly - good luck with the condo!!!

So i confess that i sometimes get these horrible thoughts that something bad is going to happen to prevent FI and I from getting married - with less than 2 months to go these thoughts happen more frequently - then i have to remind myself that millions of ppl get married every year and nothing bad happens. I also just found out that FI has the same thoughts...

#614 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

I confess that after 4 days of eating "perfectly" (really healthy), I want a freakin cupcake really really reeeeeeaaallllyyy badly! Oh soooo badly!
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#615 missdanelle

missdanelle
          • 687 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

a cupcake sounds sooo Yummy! I gave up sweats... & carbs for lent and needless to say alot of things sound so good!

#616 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
            • 719 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

Hey all! My confession is that I don't want my father walking me down the aisle. I think I should just walk myself down the aisle. I was going to ask my Godfather, but I think that would be rude. I dont want to hurt his feelings, but I dont think he deserves to give me away.

#617 drtracy

drtracy
              • 436 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by yoAzul
                Kelly - good luck with the condo!!!

So i confess that i sometimes get these horrible thoughts that something bad is going to happen to prevent FI and I from getting married - with less than 2 months to go these thoughts happen more frequently - then i have to remind myself that millions of ppl get married every year and nothing bad happens. I also just found out that FI has the same thoughts...
                OMG ~ I've had the same type of thoughts. Particularly because family members keep getting sick and the hype about the stuff in Mexico. I know that it's ridiculous but I can't help it...

#618 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by yoAzul
                  oh i think we ALL have those! sometimes i lay awake at night unable to fall asleep because all sorts of wedding related nonsense is circulating my brain. once one of the bad thoughts slips in, i can totally forget about sleeping! a popular one is "good thing everyone's not on the same flight ... what if the plane goes down? oh god, what if any one of the planes go down? we couldn't possibly go on with the wedding if any part of our group were in a crash" ... etc etc etc ... so it's not even real problems, more like made up scenarios that i play out in my mind. and to top it off? i'm not afraid of flying in the least (you have a better chance of just about anything else killing you), so i have no idea where this is coming from!

#619 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

Thanks Tracy and Mummergirl - its good to know Im not the only one with these horrible thoughts! Not that I want u guys to deal with it but always makes u feel better when you arent alone :) Mummergirl - i do the SAME thing...i always think someone is gonna get in a car accident - its BAD. Like last night FI and I realized we were out of coffee so FI says he will go out and pick some up and my FIRST thought is OMG dont what if you get in a car accident - like WTF! He ended up going and obviously nothing happened - but i feel like im going crazy!

#620 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      oh i think we ALL have those! sometimes i lay awake at night unable to fall asleep because all sorts of wedding related nonsense is circulating my brain. once one of the bad thoughts slips in, i can totally forget about sleeping! a popular one is "good thing everyone's not on the same flight ... what if the plane goes down? oh god, what if any one of the planes go down? we couldn't possibly go on with the wedding if any part of our group were in a crash" ... etc etc etc ... so it's not even real problems, more like made up scenarios that i play out in my mind. and to top it off? i'm not afraid of flying in the least (you have a better chance of just about anything else killing you), so i have no idea where this is coming from!
                      OMG! I am so glad I am not alone! I have been having the plane thought lately too! I am glad that not everyone is on the same plane because of my fear of it going down!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users