• 559 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

I hate that my FI has kids....
    **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#1412 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
    • 546 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:45 PM

MysTea, why? Are you just wishing that you had started the process of having kids together? Or do you hate his kids? Or do you hate kids altogether?

#1413 *kellis*

*kellis*
      • 330 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

My confession is that I'm about ready to write off almost every one of the girls (minus my sister)that were my bridesmaids at our wedding. Major drama happened the night of the wedding(thankfully I wasn't anywhere close and didn't have to know about it until the next day) and this may just be the last straw for me.
        My other confession kinda is related, we chose our wedding party a year ago when we first got engaged and the truth is that if we were to have chosen it a month or two ago it would have looked a lot different.
        http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
        (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#1414 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
        • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

I tell my FI I buy everything on sale or I put a red line through the tag but I really pay full price. I wish all the new stuff was on sale!

#1415 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:42 PM

Chicago youre cracking me up here!! I cant believe you do that!! haha i only say that because i do the exact same thing!!! hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...

I confess that I strongly dislike borderline hate one of my coworkers.
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#1416 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
            • 539 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:31 AM

I JUST found this thread and LOVE it.

Yikes, my confession is I secretly hope my fiance gets laid off or his company goes out of business. We get to move home when HE is ready, I've been ready for 3 years. We live in Las Vegas and I HATE it. I cry almost daily and wish on every star we would move, I miss my friends and family and not seeing hookers and showgirls in the gym every day.
              ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#1417 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
              • 539 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by steponmyknee
                I wish my fiance's kids would go live with their mother.
                LOL. If my FI had kids I would feel the same way.

Cougs, good luck with everything! I still have the goalie playing, I'm SO not ready!
                ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#1418 MysTea

MysTea
                • 559 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by diamondpooch
                  MysTea, why? Are you just wishing that you had started the process of having kids together? Or do you hate his kids? Or do you hate kids altogether?
                  I wish I was the one who had them for him...ONLY....I love them, I love kids, but I just hate that he has kids....NOT WITH ME..
                  **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#1419 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                  • 946 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

Confession of the day:

I hate (but still love) my best friend. She got engaged 2 weeks before I did, and announced that she was going to have a DW (I've always said I wanted a beach wedding, she always said she wanted traditional). She changed her mind eventually....BUT now she's just bought a dress that's SO similar to mine...I kind of just want to rip her head off!!!!

#1420 *Krista*

*Krista*
                    • 819 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Oh Anita! You should be pissed about that! She's a total copier!

My confession is I have my final dress fitting tonight and I'm having nightmares about being too fat for it. I hope it fits!!!
                      July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)