Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Recommended Posts

I confess that I woke up seething today at my dumb boss. He pissed me off two days ago and I cant let it go. I had to put on a happy fun demeanor at all day meetings today, but I just really wanted to say at the top of my lungs, "SORRY FOR GIVING A F*CK!!!"

 

I wish I didn't care about fixing problems with the systems, and then I could just leave work at work like my co-workers do. And then...my boss could stop saying, Jamie, I love your passion (while doing air quotes), but..."

 

This whole industry can bite me. Thanks GM and Chrysler for making everything harder. <blush>oops.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by syl1115 View Post
My confession tonight is ..........I invited my sister and her ass@* boyfriend to Christmas dinner and I hope she declines. I really do not like him and he becomes more of an arrogant ass when he drinks. I felt obligated to invite him because of her and I felt obligated to invite her because it will be the 1 year anniversary of our mom's death so I thought it would be easier to deal with it together. Would it be rude to tell him to stay home? LOL
Blah! I have the same issues with my sisters @sshole. I can't stand him. Lucky for me he doesn't want anything to do with our family. The only bad part is my sister is dumb and lets him control her so she doesn't spend time with us because he doesn't like us because we don't like him... or something like that. I am sorry about your Mom by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I confess that I woke up seething today at my dumb boss. He pissed me off two days ago and I cant let it go. I had to put on a happy fun demeanor at all day meetings today, but I just really wanted to say at the top of my lungs, "SORRY FOR GIVING A F*CK!!!"

I wish I didn't care about fixing problems with the systems, and then I could just leave work at work like my co-workers do. And then...my boss could stop saying, Jamie, I love your passion (while doing air quotes), but..."

This whole industry can bite me. Thanks GM and Chrysler for making everything harder. <blush>oops.gif
I think tomorrow you should def shout "sorry for giving a F*ck" DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I confess that I've been feeling a little apprehensive about making moves on my fiance when he comes to bed in cartoon Tshirts...

I also confess that I have a crush on Dr. Drew Pinsky from Celebrity Rehab and thinks that my wedding photographer ( Fer Juaristi from Monterrey, MX- married with a baby) is cute.

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to marry my fiance, but Kids Next Door T shirt just doesn't cut it. Is there such thing as a man-lingerie that I can give?! Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My confession...

FI and I haven't had sex in way too long (3-4 weeks I think)...with all the stress we've been under & with his odd shift work we just haven't been able to click. We were talking about it last night and we haven't even made out or had a passionate kiss in forever. Last night before bed we finally had a passionate kiss, but could not follow through due to my monthly visitor! And then last night I dreamt that we were going at it like rabbits in his car!!!

bunny_4.gif smile120.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I confess that I told FI that I was on my period as an excuse to not have sex last night. It's not that I don't LOVE having sex with him, but I just wasn't in the mood because my mind was racing with all the things I had to get done before going home for Christmas today. Oops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
I confess that I told FI that I was on my period as an excuse to not have sex last night. It's not that I don't LOVE having sex with him, but I just wasn't in the mood because my mind was racing with all the things I had to get done before going home for Christmas today. Oops!
Im confessing to this as well! Sometimes you just want to sleep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I confess that i have no interest in planning anything to do with my wedding right now... i know i should be all excited about favours, oot bags, decor, menus... i am a chick after-all and i should be all "bridal"... but i want nothing to do with any of it... I just want the day to come and be a big, fun, romantic party!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by edssbride09 View Post
I confess that i have no interest in planning anything to do with my wedding right now... i know i should be all excited about favours, oot bags, decor, menus... i am a chick after-all and i should be all "bridal"... but i want nothing to do with any of it... I just want the day to come and be a big, fun, romantic party!
I confess that if I could, I would do it all for you! I loved doing mine so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
I confess that I told FI that I was on my period as an excuse to not have sex last night. It's not that I don't LOVE having sex with him, but I just wasn't in the mood because my mind was racing with all the things I had to get done before going home for Christmas today. Oops!
I confess that I did the EXACT same thing.. My period ended two days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×