Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Confession: I told my FH I wanted a 1+ karat princess cut ring, and so I got exactly 1 karat princess cut ring with a bad 'cut', bad 'clarity' and good 'colour' - ie. big and dull - I am sorry I am still so pissed off at that, its been 10 months, for all the ladies who didnt like their rings at first does it go away? I know I sound materialistic, but I am to wear this ring for the rest of my life and we arent struggling financially.

Confession 2: I am 28, he is soon to be 33, and we only have sex 2, maybe 3 times a MONTH, with my ex. who is my age (granted we broke up 3 years ago after being together for 8 years) it was sex non-stop, I miss making out! FH is not 'adventurious' either. sad.gif

Thanks ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
OMG I completely understand how you feel!!

I dont like my ring either. I get really sad each time I look down at it. We just picked out our wedding bands and I love mines!! But when I put it together with my E-ring, I hate the combo. How do you tell them the truth? Like you said, we're stuck with the rings forever so we should be happy with the ring right?? :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_delerium View Post
When I read this, I was like..."Is this me? Do I have an alternate personality on here are wrote this without knowing??

I'm 29 and FI will be 34 this year (same age difference) and we are the same - sex 2 MAAAAYBE 3 times a month!! And I usually have to beg him for it, like some meth-addicted hooker. LOL.
smile120.gif <-- yup laughing at my own joke

My ex and I (who was closer to my age) had sex way more often too (but we broke up 5 years ago after being together for 6). Boo...are you sure you're not me from another "time line" LOL.
glad to hear i'm NOT the only one!!! i'm 27, he's 32 and sex doesn't come often...it's actually become a sore spot for us.

i however, had the SAME experience with my ex...we were the same age and the sex was very so so even when it did happen.

i've talked to my mom about how things have been with FI and she said that it's more comon than people think. apparently all that crap that guys talk about with their buddies is just that--BULLSH*T!! many women want sex way more often than men do!

uh-oh, confession coming...
**i would LOVE to have sex 3 or 4 times...A WEEK** hello, i'm a scorpio, lol!!

second confession, i've pretty much resigned to the fact that 3 to 4 times A MONTH will be my reality....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not enough sex?

 

Hey girls, I know I'm not supposed to advertise on here (I'm not looking for your business), but wanted to let you know that I am a Passion Parties Consultant. We do private, confidential, professional and classy in home parties usually for women. But it sounds like you guys could all benefit from a Couples Party. You can invite 3 -4 other couples into your home and have a consultant chat with you guys about our products, romance tips, and how to keep the fire burning.

 

I'll leave it at that for now and if anyone wants to PM me about more info on parties in your area or even just to ask questions, let me know. I'm by NO MEANS a Sexpert but can maybe point you in the right direction.

 

Kelly Homac - Your Independent Passion Parties Consultant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-4 times a month?! Wow...that's a lot!!! We're in the once a month club....maybe if it's a special occasion it will happen twice in a month!! I think its just the reality of getting older....seriously. We started off like bunnies...but as you get older & things get in the way then I think you just slow down. You learn to express your love in other ways. (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself! rofl.gif)

 

And as for rings...you are not "stuck" with your e-ring forever. Hello.....anniversary upgrades!!!! cheesy.gif I got a beautiful e-ring...and I still love it! But it doesn't match the wedding band I got - we couldn't afford a custom band to go with my e-ring at the time we got married so I got a sapphire and diamond band with the intentions that I will get a custom band for a 10yr anniversary thing. Now I have changed my mind...I actually want a e-ring style ring to match my wedding band! I think the band is the most important of the ring sets...that is the ring he put on your finger & promised to love you until the end of time...so that is the one that means the most to me! Right now, I wear my band on my left hand where its supposed to be, and I wear my e-ring on my right hand!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post

And as for rings...you are not "stuck" with your e-ring forever. Hello.....anniversary upgrades!!!! cheesy.gif I got a beautiful e-ring...and I still love it! But it doesn't match the wedding band I got - we couldn't afford a custom band to go with my e-ring at the time we got married so I got a sapphire and diamond band with the intentions that I will get a custom band for a 10yr anniversary thing. Now I have changed my mind...I actually want a e-ring style ring to match my wedding band! I think the band is the most important of the ring sets...that is the ring he put on your finger & promised to love you until the end of time...so that is the one that means the most to me! Right now, I wear my band on my left hand where its supposed to be, and I wear my e-ring on my right hand!!

You are so right!!! Im definitely looking for an upgrade on our anniversary. We're already planning to renew our vows on our 1 year anniversary. FH father was really hurt to hear we're not getting married through the church, so we compromised and decided to renew our vows in a catholic church next year. Thanks for the tip! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsay_h View Post
A lot of moms end up taking off their engagement ring after accidentally scratching their babies with it (happened to me and I almost cried!) so if you have kids planned maybe you will only end up wearing it for a few years then have a good excuse to just wear the band!
Thats very true!! I would definitely be one of those mothers! I kinda mentioned to FH that I wasnt happy with the way the rings looked together and told him that I could just wear my wedding band and he was really hurt by that. He said the point is to wear both together. I felt really bad and couldnt dare tell him it was the e-ring thats the issue. sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by khomac View Post
Not enough sex?

Hey girls, I know I'm not supposed to advertise on here (I'm not looking for your business), but wanted to let you know that I am a Passion Parties Consultant. We do private, confidential, professional and classy in home parties usually for women. But it sounds like you guys could all benefit from a Couples Party. You can invite 3 -4 other couples into your home and have a consultant chat with you guys about our products, romance tips, and how to keep the fire burning.

I'll leave it at that for now and if anyone wants to PM me about more info on parties in your area or even just to ask questions, let me know. I'm by NO MEANS a Sexpert but can maybe point you in the right direction.

Kelly Homac - Your Independent Passion Parties Consultant
This may be something some of you ladies might like to check out. I went to one a couple years ago(not a couples one but similar) and it's the reason that we're still at least in the once a week club even when things get really stressful. Even if you're hubby isn't up for going to it, it can be fun to do with friends and puts you back in the feeling sexy mindset. Plus your SO can't get too mad at you for spending money at it when they benefit from it too. Everybody wins! cheers.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a friend who got engaged after my invites went out and is getting married a month before my wedding. To top it off she emails me telling me how much it would mean to her for me to be there not understanding I am using all of my vacay time for my own wedding. Is it bad that I am going to hers, not expecting her to come to mine, so she will feel bad? Thanks for the vent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
2-4 times a month?! Wow...that's a lot!!! We're in the once a month club....maybe if it's a special occasion it will happen twice in a month!! I think its just the reality of getting older....seriously. We started off like bunnies...but as you get older & things get in the way then I think you just slow down. You learn to express your love in other ways. (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself! rofl.gif)

You ladies have made me feel so much better about being it the once a month club. It's good to know that we aren't the only couple like this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love doing things for my husband.. but sometimes it really annoys me that he doesnt PAY ATTENTION and do more. I take care of the bills, and the shopping, and the cooking, and a lot of the cleaning. Which for the most part is fine.. but this morning I had a headache, which I told him right before we got out of bed. He said "Oh hun, I am sorry" and then gets up and goes DIRECTLY to the shower.. didnt start the coffee, didnt let the dogs out, didnt make the bed, didnt make his lunch.. NOTHING.. so I did it all.. as usual.. then when I come out of the bathroom from putting my make up on.. he is sitting on the couch.. watching the news... doing NOTHING! He already started his car.. didnt start MINE! oh no!! that would be PAYING ATTENTION!!

 

I just DO NOT get it sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kat - your mistake was not saying to him directly "honey, I have a headache. Could you...put the coffee on/let the dogs out/make lunches/etc". I have learned that men are stupid, simple minded creatures that have to be given clear instructions on what you want them to do. When they say they are not mind readers, it's true...and along with not being mind readers, they don't think at all!! But don't be surprised if by "asking" him to do something you get the "stop nagging me" remark. It's a lose, lose situation for us women...I've just accepted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×