Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2181 Sloan

Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:20 PM

Went to kickboxing and did tons of heavy bag and resistance training today.

#2182 BBtoB

BBtoB
    • 399 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

DO any of you ladies know where to look to find some good workout routines? I just joined the gym, ordered Nutrisystem and joined a Biggest Losers Club at work. I have a goal in mind of losing 30-40lbs before the big day! I hope I can do it!

All to fit in my dress for my wedding which is in 6 months! Woo Hoo!

#2183 missdanelle

missdanelle
      • 687 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:28 PM

my third day or lunchtime cardio today.. P90x again tonight.

#2184 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BBtoB
          DO any of you ladies know where to look to find some good workout routines? I just joined the gym, ordered Nutrisystem and joined a Biggest Losers Club at work. I have a goal in mind of losing 30-40lbs before the big day! I hope I can do it!

Check your gym for a Zumba class!!! It's so much fun & it's a GREAT workout!!! You can buy it on DVD if you'd prefer an at home kind of thing!

#2185 Trice

Trice
          • 295 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BBtoB

You may want to check out Exercise, Workout and Fitness videos & DVDs for DVD's. I lost 25lbs with NutriSystem this summer. You can do it. I have been maintaining since then by still eating on their schedule with fresh food and being consistant with working out.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical then jogged 3 miles on the treadmill.

#2186 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,047 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
            • LocationToronto

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:56 AM

oh man I totally let my workouts slide after moving from Vancouver I secretly became a couch potato. BUUUUT I'm back!! I went for a "painful" run on Sunday...only lasted 35min with stops....a long way from my marathon stride But I went again on Tuesday and it was awesome. I did 45min with only 3 shorts stops of less than a min. I'm so pumped to go out again today and run. I forgot how much I love it. And being in a new city its honestly the best way to see the city and get used to the surroundings. Now if I can only start getting in daily gym workouts as well, I should be set.

Less than 3 months before the wedding!!! omg I need to lose this extra fat ASAP!

#2187 blondeambition

blondeambition
            • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

I haven't YET but I plan to go to the gym later and do some cardio. Posting that now for accountability's sake! I have a physio appointment first, which means the gym will be super busy by the time I get there... but I am going anyway. Even if I have to drag myself there, LOL.

#2188 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
              • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:22 PM

I haveb't yet but plan on working out tonight..Considering the fact that i have only got in ONE day this week so far!

#2189 missdanelle

missdanelle
                • 687 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:27 PM

on my way out now..lunchtime cardio. :/

#2190 sstotz

sstotz
                  • 298 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

I just unlocked all the yoga poses on Wii Fit!! I did 45 minutes of Yoga.. and later this evening I'll do some strength training.
                    ~Soon to be Shanny May
                    June 20th, 2009
                    Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users